Chapter 6.

The three got to the train station just in time before it left. After 20 minutes it was 12:45 pm. They have finally arrived at the other side of the village in the kingdom. "Okay we're here, let's find that Sugar gnome!" Herb said to the other two. The three then began looking around to find the shop. After 10 minutes they finally found the shop. They went inside to find the Sugar gnome over by a counter. The three walked up to the gnome. "Hello there customers! What can I get ya?" the Sugar gnome asked. "Hello! we're here to pick up materials for Adventure cookie!" Gingerbrave said. "Ah yes of course we have it ready for him right here!" Then the Sugar gnome gave Gingerbrave the materials in the box. Herb paid the Sugar Gnome and the three walked out of the shop and headed for the train station again. They got there and got on the train.
After 10 minutes Herb then began to think about Sparkling again. He started blushing and smiling. Gingerbrave noticed him dozing off "Hey Herb whatcha thinking about?" Gingerbrave asked. Herb got out of dozing off and got a little embarrassed. "O-Oh um n-nothing! I'm just happy to see Sparkling later!" Herb nervously laughed and smiled more. "Oh okay! I hope that Wizard cookie is okay..." "Me too..." Gingerbarve and Strawberry said in a worried tone. "Don't worry guys I'm sure he's okay! We got the supplies and we can get the rope and we can save him!" The two cheered up a little. After a while they finally got back to the other side of the village and went to the rope store and to see Adventure cookie "Hey Adventure cookie we're back!!" Gingerbrave happily said "Oh good!! thank y'all three!!" Adventure cookie said.
"You're welcome!!" the three said happily. "Alright, it should be done in about 30 minutes!!" Herb thought in his head "hopefully we can make it in time to help Wizard cookie and I can see Sparkling cookie" The three waited for 30 minutes and Adventure cookie came out with the rope and handed it to them. "Here you go, here's a 6 feet long rope, hopefully you can save your friend!" "Thank you so much!" the three said. They got the rope and then headed to see Wizard cookie.