Chapter 2.

Herb got inside and went to the kitchen and stood for a moment. Then he started thinking about making something for Sparkling. Pacing back and forth he began mumbling what he could make. "Mmm what can I do?...a flower? No...a letter? No... Oh juice! Oh wait nevermind he probably has a lot of juice already" thinking more Herb finally figured out what to make. " oh I know! I'll make his favorite sugar cookies, and I'll also make some heart shaped chocolate to show my-"
before he could finish his sentence he heard a knock on the door. Curious, he went and opened it to see Vampire Cookie standing there.
"Oh hello Vamp!" Herb greeted him happily. Vamp took a moment "uhh...oh hey Herb!" "Hey Vamp what's up?" "Oh nothing I was just walking by the neighborhood and uh...I happened to see your house and wanted to ask something" "Sure Vamp what is it?" " I was wondering...doooo you happen to have any juiicee?" Vamp said while he hiccuped. Herb knew he drank too much juice and replied. " I unfortunately don't have any juice,I'm sorry Vamp!" "aww are you sure?" Vamp is beginning to be a little sad. "I'm sure, don't worry maybe next time!" "Oh okay weeeell I'll see you next time Herb, bye bye!" Then Vamp began walking away and trembling a little. "Bye bye Vamp!" Herb waved goodbye then went back inside and asked himself. "So what was I gonna do?...oh yeah the cookies and chocolate!" then went into the kitchen again and started getting the ingredients but then realized.
"Dang it! I don't have all the ingredients, oh well I'll just go to the grocery store!" Then he made a list of the ingredients and started heading to the grocery store.