Chapter 4.

A little shocked Herb greeted them. "Oh hey Gingerbrave and Strawberry!" "H-hey Herb um we need your help..." Gingerbrave said in a worried tone. "Of course is everything okay?..." "Well...not really. Okay, so me and Strawberry and Wizard cookie went on our quest as usual. and we went to the forest and we didn't know there were boobytraps in the ground and uhh...Wizard accidentally got caught in one and we can't get him out!!!" Gingerbrave said in a more worried tone. And Strawberry began getting a little more worried. "That's terrible! Okay stay calm, I'll do my very best to help!" "Thank you so much Herb!!!" Gingerbrave and Strawberry both feeling happy and filled with relief. "No problem! There's no time to waste, let's go save Wizard cookie!!!" They all cheered and headed to the forest to save Wizard cookie. After a while it was 11:30 am. they finally got to where their friend, Wizard cookie was. "HELP I'M STILL STUCK HERE!!!" Wizard cookie began to get impatient. "Don't worry, Wizard cookie, we'll get you out of here in no time! We got Herb to help!!" Gingerbrave said happily. "Well that's good but uh, HOW ARE YOU SO CALM RIGHT NOW I'M AM STUCK I DON'T HAVE MY WAND BECAUSE SOMEONE BY THE NAME OF GINGERBRAVE SAID LEAVE IT HOME HE SAID IT'LL BE FINE HE SAID THAT'S THE LAST TIME I'LL LISTEN TO HIM!!!" Wizard Cookie began getting annoyed and angry.
"Calm down Wizard cookie! We'll get you out in no time!!" Herb said but also while thinking. "I SURE HOPE SO!!!" "Calm down Wizard cookie! Okay so it's a pretty deep hole...any guesses on how deep it is?" Herb asked Gingerbrave and Strawberry. "Maybe about...6 feet?" Strawberry replied. "Right about so..." said Herb. "Okay, does anybody know where we can get a 6 feet rope?" Herb asked. "Not that I know of...it's kinda hard to find rope that long..." said Gingerbrave. "Maybe we look in the village? there's a lot of stores there." Strawberry suggested. "Now that's a good idea!!!" Herb said. "Agreed!" Gingerbrave said. Then Wizard cookie cleared his throat "Ahem? I'M STILL WAITING TO BE RESCUED!!!" "Don't worry, Wizard cookie! We have a plan to get you out!!" Gingerbarve said happily. "I SURE HOPE SO!!!" "Okay, let's go find some rope!" Herb said. "Okay!" Gingerbrave and Strawberry cookie said at the same time. Then both three started to head off to find some rope.