Chapter 5.

The three went to the village searching for a store that sells rope. "See any rope store so far?" asked Herb "Nope, no luck so far" said Gingerbrave. "There's gotta be a rope store somewhere..." Herb then began to get a little worried. "Hopefully there's a rope store somewhere in the village..." said Strawberry. After a while of looking it was 12:00 pm. Herb, Gingerbrave, and Strawberry were still looking for a rope store. Then they finally found one. Herb gasped. " There's a rope store right there!!"
The three were happy and felt relieved. They went inside to look. Adventure cookie went up to them and greeted them "Hello there! Looking for some rope?" The three turned around to Adventure cookie. "Yes we are!" Herb replied. "Do you happen to have any really long rope?" "Well the longest rope we got here is 4 feet, but we do have custom lengths if there's a specific length you want" "Yes actually, is it possible if we can get a rope that's 6 feet?" Herb asked. "Now that's a really long length for a rope!! If ya don't mind me asking why do you need a 6 feet rope for?" Adventure cookie asked "well you see, one of our friends actually got stuck in a boobytrap and it's pretty deep..." Gingerbrave replied.
"Oh no! Well I sure hope your friend gets outta there." said Adventure cookie. "Thank you, hopefully we can get him out of there!" said Herb. "Me too" Adventure cookie said "Well here's the thing, you know of course it takes a while to get material and get it made and all that. "Yes of course, how long will it take for it to be made?" asked Herb. "Well my guess is probably about 5 hours at the most-" "Herb gasped. "5 HOURS?! THAT'LL BE SOMEWHAT PAST 4:00 pm!!!" The rest stood silent to Herb's response. Herb began to apologize. "S-sorry, is there any faster way for the rope to be made before 4:00 pm.?" "Well maybe we can if we get some of the materials in early" "We can help with getting the materials early we got time, right guys?" Herb asked. "Of course, always happy to help!!!" Gingerbrave said. Strawberry agreed. "Alright, so I already made an order for the material, and thanks to you it will get here earlier than usual, although it's somewhere near on the other side of the village in the kingdom, there's a shop called Best Material, a Sugar gnome will give you the materials just say you're picking up something from me, I'll give y'all the money for it, and you need to get there by train,  y'all think you got this?" Adventure cookie asked while the three looked at each other for a minute.
"You can count on us! We got this!!" Gingerbrave said excitedly. Herb gave a smile. "Alright! The train isn't that far from here, so hopefully you'll catch the train before it leaves. Here's some free train tickets, good luck and thank you again!!" Adventure cookie smiled and handed the tickets to the three. "Thank you Adventure cookie we'll be back with the materials!!" Herb smiled with courage. "You're welcome! Good luck!!" Adventure gave a thumbs up and Gingerbrave and Strawberry cookie thanked him as well and the three waved goodbye and started to head to the train station.