Chapter 1: The Bouquet of flowers💐

After the singing was concluded, All the Leaders had smiles plastered on their faces as they looked down to their Lovely Tribes.

underneath that cheerful smile however, All The Leaders except for Trollex, still Blamed Barb for what she did. but of course they didn't show it because their Tribes were there.

So as the Leaders were talking to each other cheerfully, they noticed Queen barb approaching them with a smile. they Rolled their eyes and scoffed as they Quickly moved away from Queen barb as she arrived to the spot where the leaders once stood.

"Guys...?"Queen barb Quietly asked as she stood there dumbfounded. Delta dawn, the Leader of country glared at The Queen of rock with a cold stare.

Then Delta immediately turned her attention back to the other leaders as she  whispered something to them while interrupting their conversation. they then Quickly Looked at Queen barb's Direction before discreetly Moving further away, leaving her behind.

"but..."Barb Quietly spoke as She stood there looking like she wanted to cry, Thankfully none of the other trolls noticed this except 1...
king Trollex.

As he saw The Face Barb Was making and the Nasty attitude of the Other tribe leaders shattered his Heart a Bit. he hated seeing people getting sad.

especially when it was one of his Fellow leaders. but apparently for the other Tribe leaders, They didn't see barb as a Leader but more like a Monster.

King Trollex's Face expression changed as he felt a bit of sadness while he silently stood behind barb but from a further distance. Beat noticed the change of mood and frowned as he immediately floated Infront of The King's Face."Yo!why you're sad?"Asked beat worriedly, trying his best Not to speak so loudly.

The Neon Blue Techno troll immediately snapped out of his gloomy state as he turned to face his Beat drop down button fish."No It's Nothing, Thanks for Worrying about me though."Trollex responded as He smiled gently in return.

The greenish button fish Glared at the king for a few seconds. then he slowly made his way back down As he kept staring at trollex before returning to his original spot.

"alright Then if you say so, Let's hang out with The other Leaders before we Leave!"The Fish replied happily, Then he Swam Underneath the King's Arm and started to Drag Him away. King Trollex Didn't Want  to meet the other leaders especially After how They Treated Queen Barb right Infront of him.

As Beat Dragged the king away, he managed to catch a glimpse of Barb and this Time he saw That small tear drops were starting to fall from her eyes as she kept her head down.

then She was leaving the scene and Going Behind the Stage through a little Door as her Right-hand Rock troll Riff followed her. Trollex managed to see Riff's Face which was filled with worry, Then riff Looked up only for a brief second at Trollex just as he was Dragged away...

with Queen Barb:

A few days passed after that incident in the auditorium and the Queen Of rock started feeling Guilty of herself, Maybe if She hadn't Stollen the Strings then the other Leaders wouldn't still be mad at her.

the Female Rock Troll snapped out of her thoughts as she Continued To Clean her Guitar after One of her Rock Trolls Apparently Spilled Some substance that was Very Hard to Clean it Off. The Queen Scrubbed and Scrubbed and STILL couldn't get one Little piece That was in between the strings off.

Barb Sighed as She dropped her Guitar on the Floor and Sat down, Then She Growled Angrily just in time for Riff To enter the Throne room. he Approached the Queen worriedly as she was still Huffing and Puffing out of Anger, He gently Put his Hand on The Queen's Shoulder which Made her jump in Fright.