Chapter 6: Meeting the Bergens

Hi Guys! Sorry For not posting this Chapter as soon as possible, Is just that I Got busy and I Kinda Forgot to finish this Chapter. But don't worry I'm good Now! Enjoy 😅

It was a lovely Afternoon, while Trollex and barb Were At the Mystical Forest Playing With each other happily. The Large Group of trolls Still continued spying secretly on the Two Leaders, they Agreed Not to go around spilling Trollex and Barb's little secret because Well it wasn't nice.(Even Though What They were doing was also not VERY nice.)

With Queen Barb:

The Female Rock troll was rapidly running Through the Forest

The Female Rock troll was rapidly running Through the Forest."I'm Surely Going to win this Time!"Barb thought triumphantly as she Smirked, She was VERY confident that she would win the Game that she and Trollex were Playing.

The Queen Looked behind her to see if Trollex was still on her tail, Her Smirk Grew Wider when She Saw The Techno Troll was nowhere in sight."He must Have lost me while Zipping Through The Forest! GREAT JOB ME!!"Barb Thought happily as she Turned Around to Face the Front, Suddenly She Holted in her Tracks as her Face Became Pale.

"TAG!!I WON!"The Techno King Cheered as he poked Barb's Arm, indicating he had won. "NOT FAIR!! you ALWAYS win!"the female rock troll Whined as she frowned Angrily.

It was true, due to the King's Techno Troll abilities, he had Won countless times now and it was starting to Annoy barb since she NEVER won a Single Match.  A small soft Giggle escaped through Trollex's blue lips as he Patted Barb on the back, it reminded her that she had done The same with riff but the Only Difference was that the way Trollex did it was more gentle.

"Jealous Much?"the Techno Troll commented as another Giggle managed to get through his Mouth, Barb Got Angered by this as she loudly Growled furiously. Trollex took a Step back as Fear came to him. "WOAH! Calm Down Rockness! Besides..."The King trailed off as he Started to Float away from the Rock Queen as he Fidled with his fingers while thinking about something, barb looked at him curiously as she Crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow.

Trollex then turned to face her with a smile. "I'll Tell you what, This time I'll Let you Win, Deal?"The King said as he held his pinky finger. The Queen Smirked Mischievously as she Did the 'Pinky Promise' with him.

"Deal."She Replied as she Let go.
then the King floated Infront of  her. "Then..It....is..ON!!"Trollex shouted as he zipped away like a Lightning bolt while Barb chased after him as she Took out her Axe-like Guitar from her back.(Yes This Time she Brought Her Guitar With her.)

With The Group:

The Large Group of trolls(Fish and Cloud)were hiding somewhere while casually Chatting with each other while observing The childish play of the two Leaders.

"Yelp! I really Hope Trollex Stays true to His 'Pinky Promise', you Know How Trolls are Towards that Thing ESPECIALLY Pop Trolls! You know how Fussy They Get and if we think About The Rock Trolls, Then Boy! Things will Get-" "Yeah!YEAH! we Understood!"Tresillo Snapped as the Other Trolls just Stayed silent and watched, Chaz Got a Little Irritated By getting Cut off like That.