Chapter 7(Pt.2): Visiting Volcano Rock City

Hi Guys!
Sorry For Not Posting this Earlier I was Kinda Busy.
Anyway I hope you All enjoy Reading this Chapter! CAN'T wait for The Last Chapter!!

And I'm sorry if this chapter is a bit trashy but While I was Finishing The chapter, I didn't know what to add to the ending so Some Of the Ideas just Suddenly Came up into my Head.

With Barb and Trollex:

Trollex Quickly Zipped towards the direction Of the Volcanic City with Barb
still in his Arms. But he Stopped in his tracks to drop her off before entering the City, The Female rock troll then searched for something in one of the pockets of her leather bottoms before Taking out a old-looking folded piece of paper.
Barb unfolded the Paper, to reveal a Map of The Entire territory.

"Alright Bro. Now that you've dropped me off, you will use Your Techno abilities and you'll have to float as quickly as you can through the Main entrance to meet me here."Barb instructed as She Pointed to the Specific meeting place on the old-looking map.

"I'll Probably take a While to get to this area because I'll be Walking so...You have to wait patiently for me when you get there, is that Ok for you?" Barb asked As she turned to Face Her bestie.

Trollex who was still sobbing Dramatically while Wearing the Awful-looking Cloak, Quickly nodded his Head In response to avoid another scolding from his Fierce friend."That's the response I Wanted to see! Now GO before I beat YOUR Ass! Also DON'T get Caught!"Barb replied.

Then she swiftly folded the Old-looking Map and Stuffed it back in her pocket.

Trollex then waved Goodbye to her before using his speed skip to rapidly float towards the city while Following barb's Instructions.

With The Leaders:

Meanwhile all the Leaders reassembled inside one of the Many spare rooms in Branch's Bunker while they sat around a Large Meeting table.

After The Letters Were Sent; All The Other Leaders (Except Barb and Trollex) Rushed to The Pop Village To Discuss About The most Suitable Way to apologize To Their Two Fellow Leaders. Poppy and Branch also requested some help from The former king of Pop who also would be joining into the discussion.

The Leaders were all sitting in Silence as Guilt Drowned Them From the Inside while they waited patiently for the former king to arrive.

Finally The Silence was cut short By the Sound of the Door opening. King Peppy then entered the room as he made his way to the front while Clearing His Throat in the process.

"I'm sure...You all know exactly why you're here, Correct?"he spoke out in a Low tone as his hands were held behind his back. the leaders turned their heads away to avoid seeing the former king eyeing them with Disappointment.

The Old Pop Troll Sighed."Well, since You all are here to figure out a suitable way to apologize to Barb and Trollex..."peppy Continued as he looked at the direction of the door.

"...I've Decided to ask for extra help from Three Trolls that Might Help you with Your Issue."after Saying that phrase, The three Guests entered the room and made their way to the front while being greeted by The Former king of Pop with a small grin.

"After some persuasion...Chaz, Hickory and Dickory Agreed To come here to Help you Today and...They Were Some of the members That Spied on the Two victims and They already Know What You All did!" King Peppy Spoke As the Three Trolls Returned The smile And Stepped in Allowing Peppy to go to his designated seat to rest his old Legs.

"Now...to be Honest we Didn't feel like helping You Since We are still Quite Angry At What You All did."Chaz Snapped as he Looked Serious.