Chapter 8: 💕 Confession💕

YEEEEEEEEEEES!!! IT'S FINALLY HERE!! You're welcome!!

With King Trollex:

from The beginning when Trollex started Hanging out With Barb, he felt This instant Connection that wasn't there before. What was even stranger Was that...
he only felt this way Towards the Queen whenever they were together.

The King of Techno felt conflicted with this Weird feeling That plagued on him Ever since! But that's when it dawned on him...

He fell in Love With Barb and...
He Knew This from the very moment when he had comforted the Queen on the Beach that day.

You see...
when Techno Trolls would fall in love, their optic-like Hair would start to Shape-shift into A Heart. If they thought About their Loved one, Their pupils would become Heart-shaped but that was not the Most noticeable Feature. The Most Noticeable Feature would be that the Techno Trolls' Hearts Would Start To Glow Brighter than usual...indicating that they were in love. Also, they do blush as well.

And these signs also affected Trollex in the same way. sometimes he would Go To one of the MANY cafés that existed throughout his Kingdom after having ANOTHER Techno rave party or just  finishing doing the regular Royal duties. At the Café, He would often start thinking about barb and the MANY adventures that they had together however...

whenever this happened, his pixelated Heart Would start Glowing more brightly and His Hair would slightly start to Shape-shift itself into a Heart while his pupils would instantly become Heart-shaped. But when the waiters would come to assist him, He would Snap out of his thoughts immediately.

It also didn't help that whenever he Would start Thinking of barb, even for a Split second, would be enough to trigger these changes. His Optic-like Green hair would sometimes Shape-shift fully into being a  Heart. But when that happened, He would Quickly grab his hairbrush and would Brush his hair back to normal.

The king would also take nice Slow breaths  to make his heart-shaped pupils and Blushing cheeks disappear in an instant. but there was a Problem...
Even if he could hide all of these Changes perfectly well...
he could NEVER Hide His entire Pixelated heart from Glowing brightly.

So to Prevent this glowing and the other Changes from happening, The Neon Blue Techno Troll would try to be extremely careful around barb. . .

The truth behind all of these extreme measures was that...Trollex Didn't want  barb or ANYONE to know that he had feelings for her! So that's why he would Force himself to Act a certain way without  Giving the impression that he felt something towards the Queen.

Yet...deep down in his Heart, he thought that he should be honest and tell Barb what he truly felt towards her instead of forcing himself to hide his feelings!

With Queen Barb:

Ever since Barb started Hanging out with Trollex, She Noticed how she was feeling much better not having to deal with her negative Emotions on a daily basis and That she could Control her anger more easily now, Yet...
The Queen also Noticed how she felt Different whenever Trollex was Around...

She Felt this way ever since that day when Trollex Had Supported her and to say the truth...
She actually Fell in Love with Trollex and...She didn't really know how to Address it so she just Tried to ignore it.

unlike The Techno Trolls, The rock trolls could hide their feelings more easily so it was hard to tell if they felt love towards another because of it. So For Barb, She managed to Hide her feelings pretty easily however...
She actually wanted to be honest and tell the Techno King what she truly felt towards him instead of hiding her feelings but...
She didn't have the Courage To confront him...