Chapter 5:The One who truly cares

With Beat and Riff:

A Month has Passed and yet...
Riff grew doubtful after carefully observing Barb's strange Actions. He Suspected that she was up to something after noticing that She wasn't seen much around the city in the Afternoons. He also Noticed That Barb's personality changed slightly, she seemed more Calm lately...

Meanwhile Beat, The Beat Drop down button fish was also facing a similar situation. Over a Month, Beat Grew skeptical of Trollex. He noticed that his Best friend started Disappearing a lot in the afternoons and wouldn't Hang out with him as much lately, sometimes he would even be arriving late! which was extremely suspicious because the king was always known for being punctual. The Techno troll also seemed much more Happier than his usual self...

Both beat and riff thought it over, they didn't want to go Through with their Plan but They Decided that it was the Best choice than asking directly...
Which was to Follow their leaders.

Of course, Beat didn't know that riff was thinking about the same idea and that he was dealing with a similar Situation. also the two DIDN'T even know about The K-pop and Reggaeton and Coral Blush who were  already secretly Spying on the two royals.

With Riff:

Riff Went for a stroll Through The City looking For The K-pop and Reggaeton Groups to see If they Knew About anything That barb was doing Lately, then maybe Riff could start off From there.

As The Rock troll Turned around a corner he Spotted The Two Groups hanging out together. He felt relieved, However when he was about To go talk to them, they began to leave the Volcano Rock City. Riff was confused, Where were They Going? Was this Somehow related to barb's disappearances?

Riff wasn't sure but he decided to follow The two Groups just in case.

Time Skip:

Riff finally Arrived At The Destination, he was in a Beach that was located A bit farther away from Volcano Rock City.

He Then Decided To Hide behind Two boulders that were infront of the Entrance but when he sneakily hid there, somebody Covered his Mouth. from the corner of his eyes, he noticed that it was the K-pop and Reggaeton Groups.

"Hey There Riff! How are you?"Tresillo Whispered Casually as the others Smiled."Oh! I'm Doing Great? Anyway..uh, I just wanted to as-"but before the Rock troll could finish, he Heard a Little Giggle from behind baby bun's Hair and before he knew it, a Small head popped out of it. it was a Young green Techno Troll...

"Coral Blush?! Why are you here?"Riff Questioned Quietly when He Heard a Water Splash from behind. this caught the attention of the Trolls as they all peeked from behind the rocks.

Riff Gasped, It was King Trollex! he then saw barb as she went towards The King of Techno and Lended him her hand."Finally you Decided to come! Besides Where are We going this Morning? you stated in the letter that we were going somewhere so that you can talk to me about something important."Asked Barb curiously as Trollex Grabbed her Hand as he began to float in midair after drying himself.

"if I told you, it wouldn't be so important."He replied.

Also before you guys Question it, I'll explain. he wrote a Letter to Queen barb about Meeting him at their usual hang out spot so that they Could go to somewhere different to talk about something...

With beat:

He wanted to Find Coral blush, since he and Trollex seemed Very close. The beat drop down button fish searched and searched but he couldn't find that cheeky Trolling.