Chapter 5(Pt2): The One who truly cares

With Chaz:

The Jazz troll started living happily in Poppy's Village after the incident. He was Busy Practicing A New Jazz Tune with his beloved saxophone as he floated through the forest. However when He Reached the "Route Tunnels" (Where Cloud Guy was)he saw one of Poppy's Friends, Cloud Guy jump down from the top of the Big Grassy hill.

Then he followed This Large Group of Trolls that were the K-pop and Reggaeton with A young Little techno Troll, The two Yodelers, King Trollex's Beat drop down button fish and barb's Right-hand Rock troll Riff. "What on earth..?"Chaz muttered under his breath as he decided to follow the Chaotic Group as they entered One of the tunnels.

Time Skip:

As he Finally got out from the other side of the tunnel, he Was stunned when he saw the beautiful Sunflower Field right Infront of him.

As he stared at the Giant Yellow Flowers, He spotted The Group of trolls he saw earlier that were Hiding behind one of the Sunflowers."WHAT on earth is this?!"Chaz Asked Quite Ticked as he approached the Trolls, The Group were caught off guard by his presence. Dickory Quickly Tackled The Jazz Troll to the Ground to defend the group against the 'Threat'.

"No Brother! it's alright he's Fine Now!"Said Hickory as he reassured his small brother.

At First Dickory was Hesitant but he reluctantly let go as Chaz Got up on his feet and brushed off the remaining pieces of the Grass that stuck to His Fabulous Facial features."Ignoring that, what On earth are You ALL Doing here?!" "well, Uhh,Ummm... IT'S a Long Story!"Riff replied nervously as he Tried not to talk too Loudly.

Chaz Didn't Quite understand what was going on, however he spotted the two Leaders From afar. Queen barb seemed to be troubled by something as she ignored King trollex who looked A bit Hopeless.

"What happened to them?"Chaz asked curiously as he pointed to the two Leaders."well, the Thing is..."Beat replied as he and Riff started Explaining what had happened to the jazz troll as he listened Silently.
Meanwhile cloud guy who already heard what had happened, Looked out at the sunflower field as he carefully watched Barb and Trollex from the hiding Spot While the rest of the Group talked to one another About their concerns towards the two Leaders.

"Oh?" "cloud Guy, what is it?"Riff asked curiously as the rest of the trolls turned to face the Cloud-shaped being. "Seems like Trollex Is planning to do Something to Cheer the Queeny Up."Cloud Guy replied as everyone turned to face the Sunflower field with Curious gazes.

with king Trollex:

At first, The Techno Troll Felt Hopeless until he Remembered King peppy's Advice. As he was thinking on what Kind of lyrics His new Song would have...
his eyes Sparkled when he finally Thought of the Perfect Lyrics.

After going through the entire Song in his head, The Neon blue Techno Troll decided that he was Ready. He then Slowly started Playing the music Which Caught the Attention of Queen Barb as she slowly turned to Look at the King, still with Teary Eyes.