Chapter 7: Visiting Volcano Rock City

Hi Guys! SORRY For Disappearing for a while, I REALLY needed that break and I hope you guys Understand.Anyways I'm Going to say that there will be A Part 2 of this chapter because I decided that this chapter was already a Bit Long. Also chapter 8 will probably be the last chapter.
So Stay tuned!

Enjoy!

With The Rock Trolls:

Lately, The Rock Trolls started to Doubt Their Queen of Rock. Why You May Ask? Well, They Noticed how the Rock Concerts weren't Happening as Much like They were used to and The Queen started To be seen Less Throughout the City, To the point that she would sometimes disappear for an ENTIRE Day! Usually when that Happens, Former King Thrash is put In charge of the Tribe temporarily.

They Also Noticed That one Of these Days The Queen came back with a mysterious Purple rose On her hair that wasn't there before. Which meant, that there was a possibility that maybe Some troll had Given it To her as a Special Gift, Just Like the last time When she Came back with a Bouquet of Flowers 💐 in the middle of the Night. (Yes some Rock Troll was awake at night and spotted Barb carrying the Bouquet of Flowers that she had received that afternoon.)

Not only that, but They found out that Riff, The Reggaeton trolls and the K-Pop Trolls also started disappearing and it would usually be Around the same Time that Queen barb would be vanishing.

All of these Sightings left the Rock Trolls scratching their Heads in Confusion while at the same time, they were suspecting that there was Something that their Queen Was Probably Hiding from them. Which this made The rock trolls start to Wonder that maybe...
Barb was interacting with Some Troll Outside the Volcano Rock City! and this Troll was probably From another Tribe...!

However, this was only a Speculation so they weren't completely sure if this was the case...

But either way, some of the rock trolls decided that they were going to have a chat with Riff, The Reggaeton and K-pop trolls regarding barb. Why? Because they were CONVINCED that those Trolls knew about Something because...
Since Barb Started disappearing, they started acting a Little... Strange...

As these Rock Trolls were marching Towards riff and The Two Groups, they All Had The Exact same Question left unanswered in their minds like...
If this so-called "Rumour" about Their Queen was True, that she indeed was actually meeting up with Another troll outside the City then...

WHO was this mysterious Troll that Barb was Hanging out with...?

Meanwhile on the other Side of the Volcanic city, Riff along with The Reggaeton and K-Pop Groups were casually having a conversation about their Day while looking after Coral Blush because he really wanted to see his Friends again.

"Ok, Ok! Also, When Can We all meet up again on that Lovely Café down the street?"Baby Bun asked with a smile while Coral Blush started Giggling childishly inside her Reddish-pink hair. "Well we can Go there Today in the afternoon if you want!"Riff replied back with a Grin.

Tresillo smiled warmly when He noticed how Well His Group of Friends were Dealing with each other, But it slowly faded when he saw the group of Rock trolls approaching them with a menacing Look.

Riff Also Spotted the Rock Trolls approaching as well as his face grew Pale. "G-Guys... What are T-They doing here??"Riff called out as he pointed to the Opposite direction while interrupting The Casual Conversation.
the rest of the group fell Silent as they Turned their heads to the other direction. They tensed up as soon as they saw the Group of Terrifyingly looking rock trolls getting closer and closer.

Usually, the Rock Trolls would Pay no Attention towards the Group and would Mostly not interact with them at all. So It was Extremely Bizarre when these Rock Trolls were approaching them out of the blue.