Chapter 2: Lylah

I'm sitting in my apartment, on my laptop. I was looking for cheap, cheap, cheap Concert Tickets. Which Tickets? One Direction. Yes, One Direction.

You see, being a fan of One Direction isn't just being a fan of One Direction. It's a way of life. Especially when it comes to Liam. Liam Payne of One Direction. God, just saying his name gives me chills. Liam is just drop dead gorgeous. Daddy as fuck. His nickname is "Daddy Direction," because, well, he's the most "mature," member. But, um, recently, it's gone from an innocent nickname to well, not. He's just Daddy. Period.

His bright, chocolate brown eyes can melt your soul. His lips. God his lips. They're so pink and plump. God help me. And his smile. His smile can bring light to darkest of the dark. It's so big that it reaches his eyes and its just beautiful. Its hard to remember that Liam Payne is an actual human being. And his biceps. Don't even get me started on that! God. I'm hyperventilating.

Anyways, back to this situation. I've never, ever, in my life, been to a concert and its just a dream to go. I don't care if they're good seats. Just to know that I was remotely in the same area as these five sex gods is an honor.

After about another hour, I finally found a pair! There were in my price range and the seats weren't too bad either. So that's a bonus. I quickly hit the purchase button before they were gone.

"Yes! God dammit! Yes Bitches! They're mine!" I jumped up and screamed.

"What's yours?" I heard my front door open and I turned around and saw a ton of bags with black hair step through my door.

"These tickets! I bought us two tickets to see One Direction! They're mine!" I fist bumped the air.

"Wow! Really? When!" Ivory asked, dropping her bags on the counter.

"August 18th! In a month!"

"Hey! That's four days before your Birthday!"

"I know! I have bought myself the perfect gift. I finally get to see my idols. I've only dreamed about this!"

"What if Liam talks to you?" Ivory gasped.

"Ha! Like that would happen. We're not going to be near him, so it would never happen anyways. I'm just glad I will be in the same building!" I laughed.

"Lylah, it could happen. Never say never. You never know. Maybe he'll see you and pull you on stage and sing, 'Little Things,' to you!"

"I wish." I muttered. "Maybe Niall would do that to you. And then he'll say, 'I've finally found my princess." I mocked, imitating Niall's Irish accent. Ivory's pale skin flushed with scarlet.

"I'm not going to lie, that would be fucking amazeballs!"

"Well, only a month to go. I cannot wait!"

(A/N: I am so so sorry! I meant to post this chapter a few days back, on Thursday, but I've been so busy! I still plan on updating every Thursday, so Chapter 3 will be up in two days! And just so you know, these chapters will be kind of short. And it's a slow build, but hopefully you guys keep with it. Anyways, I love you my Baby Squishes. That's what you'll be called from now on. Lol. I'll see you in two days! I hope you enjoyed this a tad. Please give feedback, like voting and commenting! Bye, Baby Squishes! Xx.)