Chapter 8: Liam

This time, for our tour here in America, we've decided to take a tour bus instead of flying back and forth everywhere. Jet lag kills, you know. But I thought it was a great idea. It gave us the opportunity to see things that we've never seen before. The opportunity to see the beauty in America; other than just flying over it all.

I was excited! We were currently in Nashville, Tennessee. So many Music Legends were born and raised here. And continue to live here. It's quite an ExtraodinHARRY feeling. See what I did there? Aha. No? God, I've been reading too many fanfictions. Anyways, it was a great feeling go be in a location as some of these Idols. I can't believe we actually made it. That we're some of those Idols.

"Liam!" Louis called, snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"Wh-What?" I asked, escaping my thoughts.

"You alright, Mate?" Harry asked with concerned eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. Just enjoying Nashville." I smiled slightly.

"Well, we're here. So get your arse up and moving." Louis said.

"Okay." I stood up, straightened my white T-Shirt, carefully fixed my hair, and I threw on my black leather jacket. I don't wear it much, but when I do, the fans go crazy. It makes me feel sort of like a rebel, not just 'Daddy Direction.'

We were at a Meet & Greet. I love these. You get to make someone's day. Just seeing the fan's faces light up when they see us. It just means the world to me. I actually feel like I've done something good. And by signing some albums or posters and chatting with them, I feel like I'm giving back to them. If it wasn't for the fans, One Direction wouldn't be here right now.

As soon as the boys and I stepped out of the bus, we were deafened with screams. Girls everywhere! We could barely hear each other talking. We were right next to each other! But we all waved and smiled at our fans. I signed a few albums on the way inside, as did the boys.

Once we got inside, we got a bottle of water and some granola bars. It was a long trip, I'm hungry, what do you expect? After we had our snack break, we got ready for the signing. There were two long tables that were pushed together to make room for all of us. We all sat in a row. Harry, Louis, Zayn, Niall, and then, lastly, Me. We were all given a sharpie and then the doors opened. Security heavily surrounded the tables, trying to keep the fans controlled.

Finally, after about two hours, there were only a handful of people left. There was a little girl, I'm guessing about the age of five, that walked over to the table, taking her turn go get her things signed. She had tears in her big bright blue eyes, her dark brown hair was falling in her face. We all smiled as she made her way down the line. As she reached me, she looked up at me with the widest smile on her face and tears streaming down her face

"What's the matter, Love?" I asked softly.

"I'm really happy. I love you guys." She said shyly. I smiled.

"We love you too. What's your name, Love?" I asked.

"Autumn." She said, playing with her fingers.

"That's a beautiful name. A beautiful name for a beautiful girl." Her cheeks grew red. I chuckled. "Well, Autumn, would you like me to sign that for you?" I ask, pointing to her CD.

"Yes, please." She handed me the CD shyly.

Oh my god. She's so adorable.

"There you go, Love." I smiled, handing it back to her.

"Thank you." She said quietly. She started to walk off, making me frown.

"Autumn!" I called after her. She quickly turned and faced me. "I don't get a hug?" I asked her with a pouty face.

She smiled so big, that I thought her face would break in two. I stood up from the table with my arms open and waiting, and she ran into them. I lifted her up and spun her around while she laughed. I soon joined in. She buried her head in my neck and I felt something wet against my skin. Her chest started heaving with sobs.

"Autumn? What's wrong, Love?" I asked, rubbing her back as I set her down and crouched in front of her at eye level. She looked at me with her wide blue eyes, making my heart melt.

"I actually hugged you." Was all she said.

"No! I actually hugged you! You're Autumn! The greatest superstar in the world!" I yelled, making her giggle. "There's no need to cry, Love." I said while wipeing her tears. She gripped my neck in a tight embrace. Then, in my ear, she whispered something that made my job worth it. That made my heart swell with love for this little girl.

"You're my favorite, Liam. I love you and I'm so proud of you." I gripped her a little tighter.

"Thank you so much, Autumn. I love you too. Now, when you go over to your parents, tell them that I said to wait for me, yeah? I have something I want to give you when I'm finished with the rest of these girls.

"Okay, Liam." She nodded and let go of my neck. She ran over to her parents, jumping with excitement. She was too adorable for her own good.

I turned back around to go back to the table and immediately froze in my tracks. Standing there, waiting for me, was a girl. My age. She had golden brown hair, put into a side braid and has the most beautiful big brown eyes I've ever seen. She was wearing dark jeans and a Batman shirt.

She flashed a brilliant smile. My jaw dropped and my eyes widened.

This is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen . . .

"Hi. I'm Lylah."

(A/N: Liam's outfit is to the side.)