Chapter 7: Liam

"Okay." I sighed in defeat.

"Good. Let's sit down then." Niall sat down on the bench in front of the lockers. "So, what's wrong, Mate?"

"I'm just . . . Overwhelmed. With everything. Its getting to me, Niall. In don't know what to do. I'm so grateful for all of this. I really am. But, Niall, we can't even walk around the street without someone trying to grab our dicks! I just want to feel normal again. I want to actually meet someone who likes me for Liam. Not Liam from One Direction. Just Liam Payne from Wolverhampton, England.

"It just gets to be too much. And the constant traveling. I'm just tired. I love all of our fans. I really do. I just need to get away from it all and escape for a little bit." I rambled, letting it all out. I was on the verge of tears from all of my built up frustrations. I had held it in for so long.

"Hey. Mate. Its okay. Alright? We've all felt like this before. It does get to be a bit much at times, but you've got to stay positive. Think about all of the fans that say we've helped them. Saved them even. That's what makes all of this worth it. You've got to keep that in mind. Its okay, lad. We'll get through this together. Alright? Now, we have a month until we go to your favorite city! Miami, Florida!" Niall said, completely understanding what I'm going through.

He always makes me feel batter. He's always so understanding and is always there for me. He's so carefree but he can be so serious and gives some of the best advice. These four lads are the best thing that's ever happened to me. Nothing could ever possibly change that. Nothing could be better than them.

And Niall's right. I've got to think about all of the fans we have helped and continue to do just that. They deserve that more than anything.

"Yeah. You're right. Thanks Niall. It means a lot." I smiled at him.

"You're welcome, Li. Its what I'm here for. Now, let's go back to the room. Its midnight. We have to get up early and head to New York." He smiled back.

"Alright. Let's go."

***Lylah***

It's August 14th. The concert is in four days. I am so excited! These past few weeks have been unbearably long, but it was all worth it. I cannot believe that this is actually happening! To get out all of my excitement, I well . . . screamed.

"Ahhhhh! Oh my god! I can't!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Lylah! What's wrong?! What happened?!" Are you okay?!" Ivory ran into my room, bombarding me with questions.

"Yes! I'm completely fine! Perfect! BrilLIAM! AmaZAYN! FabuLOUIS! ExtraodinHARRY! PheonomeNIALL!" I screamed.

"Okay, okay! I get it. Why did you scream?"

"Because in four days, I will be seeing my Idols live in concert!"

"Okay . . . Calm down killer . . ." She looked at me strangely. It was then I noticed some blush going to her fair cheeks.

"Why are you blushing? You're dying to see Niall aren't you? Just for him to look into your eyes while you stare back into his bright blue eyes." I laughed as she got redder as I said each word.

"No! I'm not blushing! I don't know what you're talking about!" She yelled in embarrassment.

"Yes you do! You're so red right now! Oh my god! Look! It's Niall!" I yelled and pointed.

"Where?!" She turned around, just dropping her bag of chips.

"Oh my god! You actually looked! I can't believe you actually looked! You seriously looked?!" I laughed hysterically, dropping to the floor, clutching my stomach.

"Oh . . . Fuck you! Hey! It's Liam!"

"What?! Where?!" I immediately stopped laughing and rolled on the floor, under my bed and out of the other side, trying to catch a glimpse of Daddy.

"Payback's a bitch." She said simply, smirking.

"Asshole." I muttered.

"Come on. Finish packing. I have a surprise for you. Hurry up. We have to leave soon."

"Okay! Okay! Fine Mother." I muttered, standing up.

I grabbed a suitcase from my closet and started packing. I grabbed two pairs of jeans, two pairs of shorts, four shirts and pajamas, along with, of course, some undergarments. I packed some shoes as well. Then in an oversized brown leather bad, I put my makeup, straightener, and the toiletries.

After I was sure that I had absolutely everything I needed, especially after checking the tickets about twenty times, I grabbed my suitcase and my bags, walked into the living room and saw Ivory waiting for me.

"It's about time!" She gasped.

"I was making sure I had everything! I am the responsible one. I don't want to leave anything behind. I want this all to be perfect." I said, slightly annoyed. I just didn't want to forget anything. I wanted this trip to go over smoothly, and accordingly to my plan.

"Okay, okay. Damn, Mama, don't get your panties in a bunch."

"Mama?"

"Yep. That's my new nickname for you." She smiled proudly at what she had come up with.

"Um . . . Why?"

"You always worry. All the time. You think about the important things. Things that most other 20 year olds don't think about. You're more mature. Like a Mommy." She explained as if it was obvious.

"I don't know whether I should be flattered or offended . . . "

"Whatever. It won't stop me from calling you, 'Mama,' Mommy."

"Stop . . . I don't like that . . . "

"Nope. Now come on, I have a surprise for you, Mama." She smirked, knowing just how much she was annoying me.

"Ugh . . . Fine . . . Let's go."