Chapter 4: Lylah

I woke up to my alarm. The laughing verson of 'What Makes You Beautiful.' I rolled over in bed and hit the button and groaned. I hated getting up at 5:30! Why'd I make my morning class at 7:00 AM?! Oh yeah. I'm a dumbass.

I rolled out of bed and went into the kitchen. I opened the freezer and pulled out two chocolate chip waffles and dropped them into the toaster. Chocolate Chip Waffles are the best. They're delicious. While they were cooking, I got my plate and coffee ready. What's better than Waffles? Waffles and Coffee! Just then, the waffles popped out of the toaster. I pulled them out, put them on a plate and covered them in Maple Syrup. Then I headed back to my room.

So, I don't eat in the Kitchen in the morning. I'm weird that way. No, I just sit in bed and read fan fiction. What? It's a good start off to the day!

Anyways, I finished my breakfast, so I stopped reading and checked the time. It was 6:00 AM. I went to my closet and pulled out some dark blue jeans and a white long sleeved shirt. I went to the Bathroom and got changed while I put One Direction on and applied some makeup. One of their new songs, '18," came on my Playlist. Its my favorite! Their new album, 'Four,' is just fucking amazing! Okay, getting off topic. I put on some eyeliner and some mascara, along with some blush and I was done! I decided that I would straighten my Golden Brown hair quickly and wear my Black SnapBack today.

After I was finished, I examined myself in the mirror. The eyeliner and mascara enhanced my brown eyes, making them look even larger. My hair was actually cooperating today, which was rare. To be honest, I actually looked decent. I'm still so insecure though. I just . . . Don't like myself. No one likes me, guy wise. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? I don't know.

I grabbed my phone and went back to my room. I put on my Black Converse and my Black SnapBack. I picked up my Batman BookBag and by then it was 6:45. I had to get going.

I walked into Ivory's room and made sure she had her alarm set. She didn't of course. I set her alarm and walked out of her room. I then grabbed my keys to the apartment and started walking. Damn, I need to save for a car. Walking didn't bother me, it just takes longer so I have to wake up earlier in order to get to my first class.

After a ten minute walk, I finally made it to the English Hall.

English. I know. What a perfect way to start my day.

I sat down in the third row and got ready for the hour and a half lecture of my life.

Kill me now.

(A/N: Lylah's Outfit is to the side.)