Chapter 9: Ivory

Okay, so there have been a few small things that I've been keeping from Lylah. Just small things. You know, like how after this concert, we're taking a road trip all over America in a Luxury Bus. Oh, and just one other thing. I know she'll hate me at first, but then she'll love me forever. I told her we had to leave four days earlier to go to the concert in Florida, so we could look around a little bit. Not to mention, it takes about 14 hours to get from Ohio to Florida. But that's just a cover. I got us both tickets to a Meet & Greet signing with One Direction! She's actually going to meet Liam Payne! Her Hero! Not to mention, I get to meet Niall Horan! Can I get a "Fuck Yeah?"

So, when I told Lylah to come outside with me, the bus was there waiting for us. I had the Meet & Greet passes in my pocket, just waiting for the perfect moment to give them to her. I walked outside first and turned to see her expression. She looked shocked and confused. Yeah, mostly confused.

"Is this ours?" She asked, a little unsure.

"Yep! Surprise!"

"A luxury bus? What for? Ivory, we'll only be gone for a week. We don't need this"

"You see, my innocent little Ly, that's where you're wrong." I smirked.

"What? What do you mean?"

"After the concert in Florida, we are going on a road trip all over America!" I yelled. Her jaw dropped.

"No fucking way." She said simply.

"Surprise?" I stated, hoping she'd be happy.

"Wait. What about school? I can't miss. I need my degree. That's too important."

"I already covered it."

"What? How?"

"I told them that your Grandparents were in a serious wreck and weren't doing very well. They gave you three months off to go spend time with them, and if the worst came, to mourn."

"Ivory. That's not funny. What if that actually happens now? What if you jinxed it? What if they find out?" She rambled nervously.

"It won't happen. Trust me. I didn't jinx anything. And they won't find out. They don't look into that stuff because of student privacy. Its alright."

"Okay. Well, what about you? How'd you get off?"

"I told them that I was going to Italy to visit my family. It was hard to finally convince them to give me three months, but they finally caved. We're good."

"So, we're actually doing this? Touring America?"

"Yes! We're actually doing this!"

"And this bus is for us?"

"Yeah!"

"No fucking way! Are you serious right now?" She screamed.

"Hell yeah! Go check it out!"

I hope she likes it.

"Can I?" She hesitated.

"Fuck yeah! Its ours! I bought it!"

"Let's go!"

I unlocked the bus door and let her walk in first. Her face instantly lit up with happiness. First there was a sitting area. There were black couches on either side of the bus. Then, there was a small kitchen area. It had a black stainless steal oven and black marble countertops. Then there were six dark brown wooden cabinets. And then the refrigerator. It was heaven. It was a stainless steel double door. Oh, and you can't forget the sink and dishwasher.