Chapter 3: Liam

"Liam! Can I get a picture?!"

"Liam! Marry Me!"

"Liam! Fuck Me!" I turned my head and gave the girl a 'What The Fuck?' Look.

"Liam! I love you!"

I finally made my way to the hotel room. I had to go through Hell and back just to get through the front doors! All of these girls yelling and pulling at me! I seriously almost lost an ear! Yeah, its that bad.

Its getting annoying to be honest. I'm just a regular person. Why can't they treat me like that? All I want to do is go to my Hotel room and relax before I'm off with the boys to go to yet another place. Is that too much to ask?

I took my jacket off and hung it up. I then threw my keys on the coffee table, walked passed the Boys who were all staring at me, and went to my room. I just needed to be alone and deal with all of my thoughts.

I love all of our fans. I really do. Its just . . . They can be a bit overwhelming. I wish I could just go to a store or even just take a walk without someone running up to be and asking me to fuck them! Its happened five times this week! I just wish that I could meet someone who cares about me and not my money or publicity. I want them to love me for me. Liam Payne. Not Liam Payne from One Direction. And its really hard because you just can't tell. I wish I could meet a fan and have them ask me something like, 'Hey, Liam. How was your day today?' Or 'Hey, Liam. How are you and the family?' But I guess they're all just the same.

I had gotten lost in my thoughts and by then, it was already Nine o' clock. I got up and walked into the kitchen. I looked into the refrigerator and pulled out a cold slice of cheese pizza. I then walked into the living room and sat next to Zayn.

"You alright, Mate?" His Bradford Accent ringing through the room.

"Yeah. I've just got a lot on my mind is all." I stuffed the last piece of crust into my mouth.

"You want to talk about it?"

"No, I'm fine. Thanks for asking though. I'm going to head downstairs to the Gym. I'll be back."

"Alright . . ." Zayn hesitated.

I got up and went into my room and changed into some of my old basketball shorts and an old white muscle shirt. I grabbed my gym bad and my water bottle and headed downstairs.

When I walked into the Hotel Gym, I went to the Locker Room and put my bag away. I took my phone, plugged in my ear buds, grabbed my water bottle and headed to the Treadmill. I put on, 'Alive," one of my favorite sings of ours, and ran.