Chapter 10: Lylah

After a long, gruelling 13 hour drive, we were finally in Nashville! I've been here about three other times, but I still get that tingly feeling up my spine because I'm in the same city that so many Music Icons have made it. To even remotely be on the same place as these Icons, such as Dolly Parton, is a great honor that I hold dearly.

We've pulled into a rest stop about two hours ago. Franklin took one of the bunks. He was so tired. I don't blame him. He drove the whole way here. Ivory fell asleep before we stopped. I can't sleep. Its 1 o' clock in the morning. I'm just so nervous about tomorrow. I mean, I'm meeting One Direction.

"Ly?" Ivory asked me tiredly. She just woke up.

"Yeah?"

"You should get some sleep. You need it. Especially if Liam takes you to the Bathroom tomorrow." She winked at me.

"Well, in that case . . . " I turned off the lamp and tried to run to the bedroom. Key word being, 'tried.' It was so dark that I ended up tripping on the edge of the doorway. "Ow! For fucks sake!"

"Hahahaha! You're such a dumbass! Are you okay?" She laughed.

"Haha. Not funny. Yes, I'm fine." I said, carefully getting up.

"Are you sure?" She clutched her stomach.

"Yes. I'm fine." I snapped. "Let's just . . . Let's go to bed." I sighed.

We both walked to the bedroom and slid in bed. I set my alarm for 8:00 AM so we would be able to check out Nashville before meeting One Direction. I turned off the light and laid back down on my pillow.

"Goodnight, Wife." Ivory said.

"Goodnight, Love." I said. It's going to be a long night.

**********

I woke up to laughter. No. Not my alarm. God no! Alarms fucking suck! The One Direction part makes it a bit better though. I rolled over and hit it. I sat up in bed for about five minutes just trying to stay awake.

Then, it hit me.

I'm meeting One Direction! I jumped on top of Ivory and started jumped on her.

"Get your ass up! We get to meet Liam and Niall today!" I yelled.

"Get off of me you fat asshole! Damn!' She shoved me.

"Sorry." I said quietly, getting off her.

I decided to let her sleep in. I don't want her to be in a bitchy mood all day because she "didn't get enough sleep." Anyways, I thought I'd get ready for the day. I got my clothes and decided to get a shower.

After my shower was over, I put my hair up in a towel and did my makeup and plugged in my hair straightener. I did my usual makeup; eyeliner, mascara and a little blush. After that, i straightened my hair. That took ten minutes. So I got dressed and put my Yellow Converse on. Then I finished my hair. I pulled it into a side braid and put my Batman Snapback on. I also grabbed my Batman necklace and hooped earrings. By then, it was 10:00 AM.

I guess I'd better get Ivory up. I walked back into the Bedroom.

"Love?" I whispered. "Love. Its time to get up." I shook her shoulder slightly.

"Mmmm . . ." She mumbled.

"Love. It's 10:00. You have to get up and get ready." I said a little louder.

"I don't want to." She sighed, sinking deeper into the sheets.

"But if you don't, you won't meet Niall."

"I'm up." She immediately sat up. I laughed.

"Come on, Love. Let's eat."

***** Ivory's POV *****