「CHAPTER 3」

[Warning, this chapter contains confrontation and curse words]

"I'm sorry... But I think we're better off as friends!" Sua apologetically bowed, feeling guilty. Zhenyuan quickly stop her by holding her shoulders, feeling flustered by her abrupt action

"Ah! It's okay. I'm sorry for putting you in an uncomfortable situation too... I should've think before confessing to you like that.." Zhenyuan sheepishly said, rubbing his nape.

Sua shake her head "Ah no no! It's okay... Just... Are we cool now?" She hesitantly asked. Zhenyuan didn't say much but smiled at her, giving her the assurance. "Of course. But I can still talk to you normally right?"

Sua smiled back at him and nod her head "Sure!"

The two of them then bid their farewell after they're done talking, , Sua apologizing again for one last time before jogging back to where Sixu is waiting.

Sixu insisted to accompany Sua all the way when she called Zhenyuan to talk about 'something' to him. His reason is because Sixu doesn't know who Zhenyuan is, and he doesn't think it's a good idea to let Sua leave with a man (that he doesn't know) by herself.

Sua didn't have any other intention of course, other than to tell him about what's been occupying her head regarding to Zhenyuan's proposal from before. She felt like a huge chunk of pressure just got off her shoulders, she felt kinda bad but she's glad that it's all over now and she's happy that she finally made up her mind.

Sua and Sixu continued on their way to the dorm, Sixu had his hand in his pocket and the other one holding his basketball "He looks like a total creep" he blurted out. Sua laughed, so loud that it echoes through the hallways. Poor student probably thought there's some Pontianak around (lmao I dare you to Google search it🌚)

"Are you sure you're not the creep?" Sua teased, eyeing him up and down. Sixu, is currently wearing an oversize black hoodie with long black pants, and this dude ALWAYS has his RBF on, plus his front hair created shadow on his face, which made him look more scary. Or you know that one quite kid in class? Yeah.

(A/N: the media is pretty self explanatory lolol)

Sixu rolled his eyes in annoyance and bump his basketball on her head again. He received a glare from her right after "Whatever punk" Sixu grunted.

Sua tch-ed in return "Rude"

Sixu sent Sua off to her dorm building safely, then he went to his dorm building which is just a few blocks away from Sua's.

A few weeks had passed after that day, Zhenyuan starts to openly approach Sua and call her name out whenever he saw her, and she'll just do the same. Zhenyuan will also occasionally drop small hints and flirts with her, but Sua's oblivious ass never fail to disappoint.

But Zhenyuan is determined and is patient enough to keep on trying. During those time, Sixu seems to be always by Sua's side, which kinda tick Zhenyuan off in a way

He doesn't feel threatened, but the feeling of Sixu being around Sua just doesn't look that well in his eyes, if only he can be as close as Sixu too....

< < T i m e S k i p > >

It's the school's 13th anniversary, and it's a tradition for the teachers and students to celebrate the school's celebration by spending the whole month preparing and planning for the two week celebration festival. It seems pretty long for a simple celebration but it's also a suggestive idea for the students to relief stresses and enjoy themselves, not thinking about homeworks and all.