𝘼 𝙙𝙤𝙤𝙧?!

𝘼 𝙙𝙤𝙤𝙧?!

"WAHH!!"

The scream of Domi made Y/N jump on Drakens shoulder.

"A door?! You're friends with a door?!"

Y/N just started to laugh at him.. While Draken is looking at him, fondly and can tell that he is happy at his new district and life. But Draken could tell what's wrong with Y/N. They've knew each other for 2 years now.

"No no... hahaha wait... Hahahaha... Okay... This is Ryugyuuji Ken or Draken. He is not a door- HAHAHA."

He started laughing again and Draken looked down to see the kid near his age too, bowing and apologizing, saying how it may have offended him. He just laughed it out too which made the kid feel assured that it's fine.

'I totally thought that a door is walking.'

'Does he really think that Kenchin is a door?! Wait.. HAHAHA he is like one.'

'I feel a little offended but now I am fine since it lit up n/n's mood.'

"Let's go? You comin' kid?"

"Ah right..! Komo Domi... Call me Domi please."

"Okayy... Sooo are you not getting off my shoulder?"

Y/N shaking his head as a no.. It's comfortable when he is not walking, for him. Draken took Domi's hands and they both walked to their destination, Y/N still in that same shoulder.

timeskips lazily

Just then 4 months of being in the (s/n) school. He has became friends with Rumi's.. They're Kura and Utsu..
Yuuta Kura, Satsu Utsu.. They're both so cool... He told his grandpa and auntie about Domi's situation.. They said that they'll take him in. You were so happy. Now you and Domi are in the same apartment.

{They knew about Domi's situation after 3 months of being friends with Y/N.. That means that he didn't say anything about his friends before, as he doesn't trust them yet. Not until the 4th month, ok?!}

{My OC's last name are so weird. I just put what I thought of. Honestly,,, my OC's doesn't even have a last name. So don't bother with the last name and just their actual names.}

He even knew that there's 5th year elementary student, Haitani Ran. Rindou's big brother. He even thought that he is a girl because of his hair. He dyed his hair black.. He got permission from his guardians. He reasoned out that he will ruin Manjiro's reputation. They both looked sad but either way agreed. He even told his gramps to not tell his apartments location to anyone.

And he'll just visit them, when Manjiro is not there. His auntie Rina even gave him a flip phone, for communication.

Present Timeline

It's been 4 years since you met Rumi, Utsu, Domi and Kura. You find Kura a lot like Draken due to his big dragon tattoo at his back. And due to his body figure too. Domi, Utsu and Rumi all tall... They're at Kura's ear height.. Whole Y/N..

He is disappointed with the way he grew. He is just by Kura's shoulder. He hates it, but also loves it. He hates it because he can't look down on anyone without
kicking their feets. But also loves it since he can jump on the others back.

A little sadness left him 3 years ago.. He may have made an accomplishment with his friends, but he also lost 2 of his friends. The Haitani left to transfer in a different middle school. He even treated Ran like an older bro, and Rindou as a buddy. The 5 of them are still in the same school. Already 15.. With Utsu 16.. They all of course created a gang..