𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦:
𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝘆 ♡︎

7 months passed and both Y/N and Kakucho soon gained consciousness from their coma. But Kakucho woked up a month before. They visited him first then soon brought him to also see visit Y/N. There's still a loom of sadness in their atmosphere.

To Ema and Draken, they bowed their respect the held mini-funeral. It's because they haven't really buried the boys yet, they're still waiting for the two or Y/N to wake up.

They waited of course, seemed to make the others move on from time to time. Taiju and the other two visits them when it's weekend. The deity's and demi's are doing what they are doing. Sometimes Kura would help the three that is managing the gang for quite some time. Manjiro disbanded Toman, leaving only a few to visit with them, of course the captains and vice captains still visits after their busy day, to see them. Grandpa and Auntie is now living in the Sano, her house in Roppongi is now sold. The apartment is still there, which those who lived there are; Domi, Aiyi, Kura, Kai, Utsu, Tori and even Tora. They'd sometimes visit them too.

Daisuke Kambe showed his respect when Y/N woked up. Y/N just returned that with a smile, what really made them deadpanned is that he just casually handed Daisuke the gun. Impulsive people are scary.

Kazutora and Y/N soon became official after 5 months of recovery, that adds that it has been a year since both Kakucho and Y/N has been in the hospital.

For the past months that they are recovering there, Grandpa came to asked Y/N... He actually expected all of them to ask about the money. He just shrugged it off and gave the best (toothy/gummy/wide) smile.

At first when he heard about Rumi, pf course he is devastated. He even thought that maybe she'll survive, she didn't. That's the problem.

Their thoughts are how did Y/N survive with 1 critical hit in the rib and 2 on the stomach, while Rumi just got hit in the head. The actual caused is only known by Kura and Y/N... She have a weak and soft head.

{Shinichiro kinnie time😝}

He is starting to want to trade his life for Rumi for the past months, but what's done is done. He gave the apartment to the deity's and also disbanded the gang, Taiju and the other two are also at the same apartment. Y/N returned to their home, comforting him or Ema.. sometimes the three of them would comfort each other.

Auntie Rina seemed to live in the apartment, she wanted to see how they're doing, since Taiju... can't cook. Kura can cook, but he is always at his room with his boyfriend. The basement is left abandoned but always cleaned out, by either the 4 of them.

They organized all the things that Rumi owns and let it sit in the basement. They're still mourning of course, but sometimes you just gotta keep going or their sacrifice will be in vain.

10 years later

A lot has happened. Ema and Ken are now married with two kids, they're surprised that one of the kid looks like Rumi, like a reincarnation. One of the reasons they also named that kid Rumi. Izana and Kakucho is just there with a few flings but not an actual relationship, not really ready to commit yet.

Then there's Utsu and Tori, finally adopting a young boy after being together for 11 years. Taiju is getting married soon, they really just met at church but soon enough Taiju got the courage to ask her for a hang out till he courted her then they last for 5 years till now. Kura and Kai have had their numbers of conflict but somehow always ends with a good stargazing at night, that's why they are still going strong.