𝘊𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘴 𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦

𝘊𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘴 𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦:
𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙘𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

[AU of my story...]

Where in they're all celebrating christmas..

Sano/Kurokawa ft. Toman founders and Kakucho.∆

Y/N found himself standing up lazily and still droopy after getting woke up for christmas night. His brother Shinichiro just actually stood him up and pat his face a little to wake him up.

Now waking up he saw a little amount of crowded people... There he knows all of them.

Shinichiro, Grandpa, Auntie Rina, Manjiro, his twin, Ema, Ken, Keisuke, Takashi, Kazutora and Haruki, known as Pahchin.

He walked to Ken and drop his head to the boys chest. The others just looked at them and looked back at what they're looking at.

"Huh...? fire on the sky...?"

You could hear a snort from the other side that heard him say it.. It's totally Keisuke and Haruki.

"Hum..? What do you mean Y/N... it's fireworks, like an entertainment to watch in the sky..."

Takashi explained it.. he left his sisters for christmas... for his friends.. He promised his mom that he'll celebrate with them for the morning, to which he earned a smile. Since his mom knew that they're his first friends...

T

here Keisuke just ditched his mom, because his mom is actually at work for overtime. That's why he just coped at going to celebrate at the Sano's.

Kazutora is just there since his family doesn't celebrate christmas nor any events. Not that he cares, but now he have friends.. He keeps eyeing and glancing at Y/N for a while now though.

Then there's this bald tall ass, with a dragon tattoo that he got at what..? 5th grade. Yeah. Ken, from barb– no. He's there since the brothel is probably overwhelming with horny dudes. That's why he just leaped to the Sano's to actually celebrate.

Haruki is just there since his parents are busy, they did give him a greeting of happy christmas and an actual gift before leaving him at the Sano's.

Ema and Manjiro are acting like baby-girls. They're hugging each other and literally eyeing for more fireworks to explode.

Not even gonna say it, but needs for details... Shinichiro is just smoking at the side.. Silently while looking at the fireworks and the kids.

It struck at 12 midnight.. Then yelled...

'MERRY CHRISTMAS...!!!!'

Y/N also heard that and got startled to which made him squeak.. Humiliating for him.. They literally stared at him for like a whole minutes.

Soon their grandpa and auntie Rina called them in..

"FOODS..!"

The only thing that woke him up..foods.

They celebrated with a lot of foods. Fruit punch as a drink. The adults got wines though, for some plot purposes.. Y/N somehow got a hold of Shinichiro's glass of wine and drank it.. all of it.

Maybe that is the reason he is a menace to the society.. with his twin brother.

He somehow threw the glass bottle at Izana, but luckily he avoided it fast, but it shattered. Y/N started crying seeing the shattered glass, then went up to Izana to say sorry. And kissed Kakucho on his left cheeks with Izana.

They are definitely in awe after seeing a cute affectionate crying Y/N. Shinichiro definitely filmed it with his camera. While Mitsuya, responsibly took care of the shattered glass.

After all those, they immediately made Y/N go to sleep, in Manjiro's and his room. They took care of him til he actually fell asleep fully. Soon those who is supposed to go home, slept over at the Sano's. Grandpa Sano called their parents and again, told them about. Including with inviting them for the morning Christmas party.

Maybe someday... they'll keep celebrating like this. All happy and not fighting each other, only with small bickering and teasing.

"Sometimes you just wanna go and have fun. And you know well that having a christmas with your neighbors are better than your own home."

^ Wrote this because I can relate. My ass can't even stay late at night, when it's christmas or new year. Strict •‿•

•••

Series; 𝑇𝑜𝑘𝑦𝑜 𝑅𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑠
©®; 𝐾𝑒𝑛 𝑊𝑎𝑘𝑢𝑖
Cover creds; 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮, 𝘛𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘗𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵

𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒑 -𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐚𝐝
𝑗𝑎𝑛𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑠11 -𝐀𝐨3

𝑨𝒗𝒐𝒊𝒅 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒎. 𝑾𝒂𝒈 𝒎𝒐 𝒏𝒂𝒌𝒂𝒘𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒚𝒂. 𝑰𝒌𝒂𝒌𝒂𝒛𝒖𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝒌𝒊𝒕𝒂.

Don't steal plot. Pakyu.