𝘼𝙙𝙤𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧

𝘼𝙙𝙤𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧

"I will be taking 3 of you to the Yokohama. Utsu will stay with Kazutora and the others. Rumi, Domi, and Kura will go with me. We'll have a temporary alliance with Tenjiku to defeat Toman."

Rumi thinking about how she remembered that Y/N would never ally with anyone that will hurt Toman. He walked towards him, shaking him saying that even if it's temporary he should cut it off. But instead he got slap..

"Wha...what..? Y/N.. what the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"Hey...! I thought you wouldn't hurt her. Or any of us. What are you doing Y/N..!?"

Kura ran to him and tried to punch him while Kai is trying to stop him. Y/N just stared at them and goes back upstairs.. Though he stopped and..

"Maybe you should put that mouth of yours to be stitched. Noisy.."

Even if Utsu already experienced this, it's still unbelievable how easy he let his darkness get a hold of him. They wanted to help. Their eyes widened when they saw Kazutora ran to the now closing door and opened it, closing it when he got inside.

"Tora..! Hey..! Open the door..!"

In the ground you could see Rumi crying while getting comforted by Kai and Aiyi.

Kura and Kai ran to the door and started banging it. They can't open it, but mostly they can't also kick it down, it'll get worse. They just stayed at the door and slid down. Kura for the first time cried with his friends situation...Kai is grateful of himself that he could comfort his soft boyfriend.

{Just imagine what happened outside the living room. I get too out of ideas when it comes to dialogues and split settings.}

{Warning: Violence intended. Will be some non-consensual.. Safe words not followed. And yeah.. just skip it. I don't know how to do warnings. But please do just skip it.}

Y/N's Room

"You. You in bed."

"Ah...- I just wanna tal-"

He was cut off and pushed in the bed, his lower got pulled down to his pants. He could feel a dent in his hole, it's Y/N's. It's rubbing in his hole, trying to compress the moans and whines out of his mouth. Jolting when he felt a finger going inside. No matter how many times they do it, he'll always be tight.

"See... it's clamping on my fingers... do you love me so much...?"

{I know Y/N is supposed to be aro... but let's all see how that changes...}

" Hmph..! S-stop...! Agnnh..!"

"Stop..? Are you seeing yourself... you're dripping Kitty... see that..?"

"No..no no I- I don't want to..~ Agnhh~"

Suddenly pulling his fingers he shoved his length in. With the sudden inserting, Kazutora is now whimpering and sobbing underneath him. Just like how his darkness wants. He is pissed off because they tried to oppose him.