𝘼 𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙜?!

𝘼 𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙜?!

It's been 3 days after all that. Y/N managed to escape or sneak out of their sights and cornered the punk that stabbed Draken. He punched him in the stomach till he spurts out blood. That's in the middle of the night, so he sneaked his way to the police station and just threw him inside a police car. He got arrested.

"So Y/N.. I heard something about Toman."

Utsu the gossip king is giving him some very totally necessary information. He doesn't even wanna talk about Moebius. They even visited Pahchin in juvie. They talked for ours, they paid the ones in charge to let them in, since they're not really supposed to be there. After hearing his reasons, he is just calm. He knew how much Pahchin cares for his friends to even stab someone.

"What about it."

"Um..'so blunt' right... they heard about our gang from your grandpa and Ema."

Utsu kinda made a mistake. He should've just kept that in his mouth. Now Y/N is staring at him, shooting him a look that could make a hole go through his face. Sweating and still waiting for Y/N's response, since he can't really move especially when you started a conversation with him. He needs to be the one to end every conversation.

"So...? Do they know that it's me? And Ema? She heard about my gang? Shibuya is not even that near at Roppongi. How did they heard about it."

"Um... I don't know... I'm just walking around when I heard 4 people gossiping so I gossiped with them too, but it's useful right? My gossiping..?"

"Yes it is... c'mere."

Utsu moved closer to the Head Deity. As they were about a few inch away, Y/N moved his hands to the back of his head and moved his face closer to his own. Y/N started making out with Utsu. It's because he knows that his deity can't deny. Utsu started whimpering from Y/N's kiss. He himself knew he likes Tori, but he also likes their Head Deity, as only for physical relationship, kinda life a friends with benefits.

He is a feminine guy, a bottom and would never submit to anyone except for the Head Deity and his sweet sweet Tori. He likes it when he gives Y/N a service, to which only happens when Tori ignores him. Y/N allows himself be a reliever for Utsu since it's just nothing to him. He may or may not, sort of like the thoughts of Utsu with his demi being couples.

"Wai...t."

Y/N pulled away from the hot make out that they just did. He left the room and acted like it's nothing when he came out of the meeting room. It's not like this is going forever, it's just until Tori and Utsu gets together then that's where he'll set his boundaries.

{That's hella fruity for a short Y/N. 🤪}
{I don't know why but I really like their only physical relationship. And Utsu is only for Tori.}

Leaving a sweaty Utsu inside the office, smirking behind his hoodie, and proudly walking out. He is an aromantic person. He doesn't get all chummy since he doesn't really feel any affection. He just tends to relief his sexual shits.

Even if Y/N is very bitchy to others, he still have morals towards others as he learned from his grandfather and auntie. Now he is walking to his part-time job near the loud and crowdy part of Roppongi. He likes it there because the owner babies him. But his face is yet to be shown, to which his owner respects that. His owner is an open gay, he even gives story about his happy relationships to Y/N and they'd laugh at it for minutes or even hours. He loves the owner so much like a supportive father. He even accidentally called the owner father once, to which his owner just gave him a fond smile and said that it's fine if that's what he sees in him.