𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧

𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧

The other already left and go home. But before that they got questions that involved three different cases. It's about Kakucho and Y/N is the first to be asked about. The second is about the already 'dead' Rumi. And lastly is about Kisaki Tetta. Good thing for them, they're calm. That's why they're able to lie their way to the police.

{Okay.. surprising or not but Izana and the others also visited Kakucho. Okay?!}

Those who are in the room of Y/N in coma, are..

Grandpa Sano, Auntie Rina, Izana, Manjiro and Ema. The other 4 are outside the room, Draken, Domi, Kazutora and Kura. They decided to dismiss the others to just go home and they'll just get informed. Kura is still suspicious.. He just didn't say anything about anyone. He said to himself that he'll say it once Y/N is awake.. If only he knew.

An awkward silence gave out from Izana.. It's his first time going to his half-sister'€s family. Of course he knew them, Shinichiro would never have a day of visit without mentioning them, that's even the caused of his little jealousy over them.

{I am not adding dialogues, just barely.}

The unknown 2 to what Izana think is the old man is, Grandpa Sano. And soon the woman introduced herself as a sister of the 4's fathers. She's a L/N... That's the last name of Y/N that he took.

They talked for awhile til Grandpa Sano officially made Izana his grandson. Of course they'll go over the adoption like Domi. But this time it's Grandpa Sano that will sign all the papers and documents. He has never felt happy than before. Regretting what he had planned.

He felt his heart pang when he saw the condition of Rumi, she looks pale and unalive. He also saw the earrings, rings and necklaces around her. Making him feel more bad, as he saw Ema and Draken's initial in most of the jewels.

'So they liked each other... '

The only thoughts that came to him other than guilt.

They all left the room to see Kazutora and Draken chatting and catching up. Then tp the other side are Domi and Kura checking their phones.. Probably telling their lovers that they are fine.

"Gramps.. Auntie Rina.. Shibuya is nearer in this hospital.. Let's just crashed at home.... C'mon Izana, you can visit him and Kakucho when they both wake up, let them rest."

"Sure.. C'mon Ema.. Gramps."

With that they alerted those who are conversing with each other that they'll all go now. Draken and Kazutora just followed. Kazutora first walked over to the two and said his permission or to just let them know that he is with them and crashing there. They both just said yes and left.. not without a goodbye.

But not before separating at the road... A black car stopped by them. There they saw a very expensive looking guy. Black hair, glasses an din a probably unaffordable suit. It's Daisuke Kambe. Of course they knew him. He is famous for having unlimited balance, and always solving detective cases.

{I honestly just thought about him after watching that one tiktok. I don't know what else he does except showering and ripping his money.. That's all. So don't bother saying that 'oh that's not accurate' well? fuck you.. but I love you.. (◕દ◕)}

"I am here to ask about Hanagaki Takemichi's whereabouts.. They said that he is last saw inside this hospital."

They think that he will be investigating Takemichi about Kisaki, but suddenly Daisuke held out a letter and bowed just mid low.