𝙒𝙖𝙡𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙖

𝙒𝙖𝙡𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙖

They are now walking around the RL District. Y/N is still inside Draken's jacket. He gave Draken a stack of at least 4765 yen. He said that whatever gets left after they go for foods is his, of course he tried to say that it's not needed, but Y/N ignored him. Draken knows that whatever Y/N gives him is his, he can't give it back nor pay it back, the other doesn't want too.

Y/N is asking for girls or guys recommendations to fuck, he is sexually active this time and wants someone to bang. Draken just shook his head in disbelief, thinking Y/N won't even care about this things. Yet he still gave some. He said that there's a gay bar around the corner of RL district, Y/N took a note to that, he wanna bang a guy.

"Oh. It's already afternoon.. I'll get going now..Kenchin. Look forward for next week, I want (fav snack&drink) ok?"

"Sure sure.. Now go, Domi is probably waiting for you since you sneaked your way out again and skipped school."

"Oke... Bye..bye..!"

Waving his goodbye he just walked away. He looked back at Draken shaking his head and looking at the remaining money. He purposely used only 100 yen for foods and 500 yen for lunch, leaving him with 4165 yen left.. He knew that Draken is hiding that money, not using for himself instead for Manjiro.

He started getting upset after remembering about their morning conversation...

Earlier...

"Hey n/n... Do you think in our fight this October 31st with Walhalla, will we win?"

"Nn? You're gonna brawl with that weak gang.. I think you'll win. It's gonna be in the next 7 days though..."

"I know.. And have you heard from Kazutora..? He is going to get released on October 29th..."

"Oh... I don't care then again. I don't hold any grudge against him like Manjiro. I already forgave him for what happened, I know it's no ones fault, since he just wanna made the both of us happy. Baji explained it back in juvie...."

{Wait so is juvie like a prison? Except for minors? I actually don't know anything about that... I am too lazy to search. So if it is then I am proud, if not then fuck because I am not changing anything. I don't know why I am asking this at this late chapter but meh.}

"Oh... So have you gotten a plan with Kazutora, cause we are still trying to stop Mikey from wanting to kill Kazutora."

Half jokingly said by Draken. It's obvious that Y/N has plans with that guy, Draken knows. He's been friends with the younger twin for years of course he knows..

"You really know me Kenchin. Hahaha.."

"Just tell me Y/N. I won't tell anyone I promised."

"Ok ok... My plan is too take Kazutora to my place. I heard he got none to live. His parents practically disowned him without any proper process. I'd ask my auntie to let him at my apartment in Roppongi. But I think Baji would race me for that. Kinda."

Draken just hummed as they still keep on walking around. He is starting to think to why Y/N keeps adopting small friends. They're really twins. He just wanna laugh just like what happened to Mikey and Takemichi, their situation is funnier though, calling Takemichi as his bitch.