𝙈𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙥𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙

𝙈𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙥𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙

"You.. where did you go...?"

"Somewhere Manjiro. Somewhere in Roppongi.."

The tense atmosphere with the twins made the others breath hitch. They are practically suffocating, seeing at how this is going.

"Let's meet next day after tomorrow. Me and the others got somewhere to be at right now."

"Y/N... you're the leader of a 3 division gang...?"

"Mitsu.. I am.. practically impossible but I still made one..~"

A very flirty and taunting voice is the tone that he is using. He took a glance at Utsu and took this as a sign that he wants his waist to be held. To which Utsu did, others just watched them. Draken and Mitsuya is glancing over at Mikey as they see him so tense yet have an expression unknown to other, except Y/N.

{At this point.. I am making Y/N so creepy to the point that he knows everything. LMAO}

"Hey. I wanna talk now."

"No."

He declined the offer or more like an order of Maniiro. He doesn't wanna let his Christmas gets ruined by some family reunion. He was even expecting to meet with Ema after his visit tomorrow. He'll probably still meet them including Manjiro, with the Toman.

"You. Who are you pretty boy..~"

Takemichi froze when he was pointed at. Stammering while saying his name, Hanagaki Takemichi.

"Hey Micchan.. That hair looks...sorta ugly."

Takemichi just pursed his lips and looked down. He really should change the hair color, maybe change it back to black.

"I'll go now.. C'mon Utsu.."

Leaving Manjiro and the others still. Mikey tried chasing after them but Draken and Mitsuya stopped him. They soon saw Hakkai and Chifuyu walked up to them. Then the others, with Yuzuha, to follow their new leader.

"I tried to.. have Yuzuha follow me but.. she doesn't want to."

{Honestly... I would too.}

"It's fine Hakkai.. We'll meet them, or him. Maybe tomorrow when Mikey's grandpa holds a party, right..?"

He just nodded and hopped on his bike with Draken driving. This also followed with Hakkai and Mitsuya riding another bike.. While Takemichi and Chifuyu just left for ramen, and to probably buy a pack of peyoung as a gift for Baji.

Kamirumi

"Y/N.. are you really finally going to merge with the BD's.."

"Final decision Utsu.. The knife earlier talked to me."

"That sounds stupid head deity.." -Kokonoi who showed his signature tongue as he started chuckling. Yuzuha and Inupi are just talking at their back, gossiping about how hot Utsu is with heels and how hot Y/N with the messy hair earlier.

"I just wanna eat the foods. C'mon let's hurry." -Utsu just carried Y/N on his back and started to speedrun. The three at the back are surprise that the cold sadistic quiet head deity is giggling.. Well they're the only ones who knows. His disguise are literally off right now and his hentai hoodie is a little dirty.

"Hey...! Calm down stop running...! You'll get sick..!" -Inupi tried to stop them from running in the cold snow, worried that they might get sick. He stopped when Kokonoi said to just let them be. Yuzuha on the other side received a message that they should hurry up, that is the foods are getting cold. She told them about it and they speeded up more, if that's possible.