Ch.0010

Brooke walked downstairs and smiled as she saw Lexie sitting there. She looked at her. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

Lexie looked to her. "I thought I could take you out for the day. Warren is in court and I can't go. So I need a distraction."

"And what if I were wanting to see Freddie?"

"He can wait. Your penis can wait. I need a distraction. So let's go," Lexie said as she dragged Brooke out the house.

Brooke groaned. "I'm still in pyjamas."

"Oh... go get changed then. And then meet out here," Lexie told her as she walked off.

Brooke grinned as she saw a text from Freddie. She text him back telling him she was going to see him later on.

***
The two sisters were in town. Brooke smiled as she looked at her. "You never said. What Warren was in jail for?" She said.

"Robbery. He got caught. You know, I know Freddie has done bad stuff. But don't let him go. You never know how much you'll miss someone until they're gone."

Brooke smiled. "Will he ever get out?"

"That's why he's in court today. He has a bail hearing."

"Wow. I hope he gets out. I want to meet him," Brooke said as she looked at her. She sighed. "I like bad boys."

Lexie smirked. She nodded. "I'm sure you do. But you can't have him."

***
Brooke went off to see Freddie. She smiled as she saw him sitting on a car with his brothers. "Hey you," he said as he kissed her.

"Hey."

Joe frowned as he looked at her. He knew that Brooke was young. And he didn't want Freddie to hurt her. Knowing she was the daughter of a police officer.

Joe walked off. Brooke frowned. "He doesn't like me does he?" She asked.

Freddie shrugged. "He doesn't like anyone apart from Lindsey. But trust me, I like you," he told her.

Brooke smirked. "I should hope you like me. Considering I can give you good blow jobs," she said as they kissed.

Freddie flipped them so that she was sitting on the bonnet. The two of them made out heatedly. He smirked. "So. Are you free? Or do you want to go back home and do homework?"

Brooke gently shoved him. She felt Freddie pull down her leggings. She smirked. He took off his belt and pulled down his jeans.

Freddie pushed into her. Brooke moaned as she wrapped her legs around his waist. Freddie moaned as he moved in and out of her.

Within moments the two of them released their loads. Freddie pulled out and kissed her. "You're amazing. You know that right?"

"I know."

***
Brooke went back home. She saw her whole family sitting there. "What's going on?" She asked as she looked at her mum.

Sam sighed as she looked at her. "Seeing as both you and your sister are involved with criminals, your dad and I have made a decision that we're going to move to New Zealand. Next week in fact."

Brooke paled. She knew her family had been talking about the move. But she didn't think they were being serious.

But could Brooke stay in the village for Freddie? Or would everything go completely wrong for her?