Ch.009

Brooke was planning on making sure she could stay with Freddie. She didn't know how she could do that. Knowing that her mum wanted her away from Freddie.

When she woke that morning, she walked downstairs to see Lexie sitting there. Lexie smiled. "So. I thought today is the day I could meet Freddie? If you wanted of course."

Brooke grinned and nodded. She hoped that having Lexie on her side, Sam would understand that Freddie wasn't that bad. "Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yes. I have nothing else to do. So thought I could could come and meet him. Check he's good enough for my little sister," Lexie said.

Brooke nodded and smiled. "Thank you."

"You're welcome babes."

***
Brooke was getting ready in her room. The door opened and Sam walked in. She rolled her eyes. "Where are you going? You're grounded."

"I'm going out with Lexie. She's taking me into town for some school stuff," she lied. She knew Lexie had told her to lie.

Sam nodded. "I want to see receipts for what you buy."

"Checking up on me?"

"I don't trust you. You might sneak off to see that lowlife."

Brooke turned to her mum. "He isn't a lowlife. So don't be like that."

***
The two sister's went to the garage. Freddie was there. "Hey. So my sister wanted to meet you. She's the nice one."

Freddie turned to see Lexie standing there. He smiled. "Well hello."

"Hey. So you're the one who has turned my little sister into a rebel? Sleeping with a bad boy."

Freddie laughed and nodded and smirked. "That's me. Freddie Roscoe. Nice to meet you."

"Look after her. She is precious. She's my precious being. So make sure you look after her. If you hurt her, I will personally take off your dick and render you infertile," Lexie said.

Brooke grinned. "Hey! Mum said she wanted to see receipts for what we brought today. How do we do that?"

Lexie smiled. "I'm heading into town. So I'll get some bits for school and get the receipts. You stay here with him. I'll meet you at four."

Brooke smiled as she looked at her. "You really are the best sister ever."

"I know. Stay safe. Wear a condom."

***
Brooke and Freddie were sitting in the back of a car. Freddie sighed. "We will be together properly one day. I promise."

Brooke nodded. "I know. I just hate how I'm being forced to stay away from you or I'm being shipped off. I don't want to be without you," she said.

Freddie smiled and kissed her. He knew he wanted them to last. But he didn't know how it was possible. Especially with Sam Lomax getting in the way.

He looked at her. "This will work. I promise you."

***
Brooke went to meet Lexie. She saw her sister standing there. "I've spent too much money."

"You always do."

Lexie grinned. She looked at her. "Nice lovebite. How do you expect to cover that?" She asked.

Brooke paled. She looked at her. "What do I do?"

Lexie smiled. She took out her concealer. "There you go. Let's cover it."

Brooke sighed in relief. She knew that deep down she and Freddie had a long way to go to make their relationship work. But would it all work? Or would it all be for nothing?