11. Please

I pray the lord my soul to keep. Im scared for what else Ive seen and heard out there in the dark, my life once grazed the other side now plaguing my soul and mind.

If I should die before I wake, my fears are now consuming. Crush my heart within my chest under the by day built towering fortress of my stress. Consumed in dark painted white, like nothing else could ever hurt me.

I pray to god my soul to take for fear someone else might get me. Send me above or send me below but prey Im not stuck waiting, for there are monster here, Im scared that before I leave, theyll eat me.

If I should live for other days, my spirit will dance in tango. Up and down with the pain and despair that my broken life has lead me. In the circles of the carousel hell. That fucks my life, to broken pieces and gives my life to sell.

I pray the lord to guide my ways for I far that someone else might. She took my life, she took my rights and with it stole part of my will to fight. But Ive made it this far so Ill hope and pray, that I can make the best decision so that I can stay.

Father unto thee I pray but will you answer me. Ive screaming and cried in pain and fear and you have slowly just left me. In a waste bin, on the side where everyone will forgot, except the little prayers I had that will all be tossed inside with me.

Thou hast guarded me all day from not the dangers or the worries but the good things youll pull from me, till I draw my very last breathe. She screams, I hear and cry inside because these demons are never fully gone.

Same I am while in thy sight, my body is wrecked with so much fright. Covered in scars and broken to the core, I can not cry for you anymore. Not the people that were once so near because following her I had to once fear.

Safely let me sleep tonight, nightmares no longer phase me. As the true terror lies in my wake, with the world you made covered in knifes. All facing out ready for the kill and such dance Ive memorized now. The only gift that was truly given was the heart of two souls I now claim as my own.