18. Change

"I get it, you've changed. You don't want to bring up the bad because you're a changed person now but what about yesterday? What happened yesterday when you humiliated Brooke in front of her friends again at the mall or the time you pushed Sarah into the water fountain?

You tell me you're a changed person because you don't want to talk about the bad things that were done but that doesn't mean you're not still doing them. You're still doing them! You want to tell people you're changing for the better but all you're doing is gaslighting them into believing you're a good person. Just so you can break their trust all over again. Just like you did to me...

You can go out there and tell people I'm the bad person because I had the balls to tell that to you, to your face. I'm not going to coddle and cater to the people who choose to ignore the elephant in the room because those people are the ones that get screwed over and are doomed to carry the weight of that elephant they choose to ignore.

I'm sick of being your puppet Kate. Say whatever you want about me because I would gladly choose having no friends than being friends with you one second longer.

Good luck on your 'Journey'. You'll have only one person to blame when you reach the end of the road you're on and there's no one else left but you."