5. Beautiful love

Life is the beautiful sorrow we wake up to enjoy every day. We wake up knowing that theres worse days and worse lives but theres never really such a thing. Worse can be struggling to pay bills, worse can be starving, worse can be without a home, worse can be with living with expectation, worse can be the center of shame and disgrace. But we dont want any of that, we dont want another mans struggles to see whats the treasure in their eyes. All people want is what they see fit, the world revolving the way they want it to and maybe thats why its crooked. Just like the people that lives on its surface. Because one person can happily crush another persons dreams and laugh on about their day because thats what they want. Blinded by self-greed, people forget to see or even care what makes one person happy, what makes them smile and laugh and enjoy their day. Indifference is what will kill us all one day because one day enough people will stop caring and we wont function anymore, people, society. Just like a little toy soldier with the battery taken out. Only a few steps left. So here well keep marching, were going to fall here soon. Loving this beautiful pain, we wallow and drown ourselves in every single day.