Two

Monday, April 8, 2024
Los Angeles County High School for the Arts (LACHSA)
Los Angeles, California
12:35 pm

"Great job today guys! I'll see you all tomorrow," Beyoncé said to her fourth period class as they exited her classroom

"Thanks Ms. Knowles," a few of them said as they left.

Beyoncé smiled as she waved goodbye to them. She loved her job, and she loved her kids. She enjoyed getting to teach them new things, inspire them, and help them realize their dreams, and they loved her back because of how amazing of a teacher she is.

She grabbed her purse from a locked drawer under her desk and organized her desk a little as she got ready to leave for lunch.

"Beyoncé," she heard alongside faint knocks on her door.

She looked up and saw one of her fellow teachers standing in the doorway of her classroom.

"Hi Idris, what can I do for you?" she asked him.

Idris is one of the acting teachers at the performing arts school where she works. He'd had a little crush on ever since she'd started working there last fall and was always trying to shoot his shot.

She's beautiful, sexy, and the youngest and newest faculty member, so of course, many of the male teachers had little crushes and thought she was eye candy. They admired her when she walked down the halls, and needless to say, she left them hypnotized and speechless.

Idris, however, thought that he could actually have a chance and didn't hesitate to make his feelings known.

She found him attractive and his English accent intriguing, but she wasn't interested in him as anything more than a friend.

He flashed her a smiled as he walked in her classroom and approached her.

"What are your plans for lunch?" he asked her as he looked her up and down and licked his lips.