Eleven

Wednesday, June 19, 2024
Beyoncé's Apartment
Los Angeles, California
3:15 pm

Wednesday, June 19, 2024Beyoncé's ApartmentLos Angeles, California3:15 pm

"So how long are y'all going for?" Kelly asked Beyoncé.

"Just three days. We'll be back Monday," she replied.

"I can't believe you're actually going," Kelly said as she laid across Beyoncé's bed.

"Well, believe it. Because I am," Beyoncé replied as she folded clothes and placed them neatly in her suitcase.

"And you're not nervous?" Kelly asked her.

"I mean, a little, but I'm mostly just really excited. I can't believe he asked me to come with him," Beyoncé said as she walked into her closet to get more clothes.

"Because he's really falling for you Bey. I know that for a fact," Kelly said.

"And how do you know that?" Beyoncé asked as she came out with the clothes she'd grabbed.

"You can't tell him that I told you because I'm not even supposed to know," Kelly replied.

"Okay, what are you talking about?" Beyoncé chuckled as she sat down on her bed.

"Alright, Tim told me that Jay told him that he's crazy about you. He wants things to be more serious," Kelly told her.

"Oh wow," Beyoncé exhaled.

"What? Should I not have said anything? You don't want the same thing?" Kelly asked.

"You know what? I actually think I do. Jay's a great guy, and I want to take things further with him," Beyoncé explained.

"You should tell him that then, and you should also take these," Kelly told her as she got off of the bed, went to Beyoncé's dresser, and pulled out a lingerie set.

"Kelly, I didn't say that I was going to sleep with him," she replied.

"Well, in case something happens, you should have on something sexy underneath," Kelly replied as she went over and put it in Beyoncé's suitcase.

"I think I'm good," Beyoncé replied as she took it out.

"But you never know. Don't you want to be prepared if you get laid?" Kelly said as she put them it back in.

"That's not happening," Beyoncé repeated as she took it back out.

"You don't know that," Kelly continued as she put it back in again.