Three

Seven Months Ago
Monday, September 4, 2023
Beyoncé and Winston's Apartment
Los Angeles, California
7:15 pm

"Beyoncé, hurry the hell up! I don't have all night for this!" Winston yelled at his fiancée from their living room

"Okay, okay, I'm coming. Calm down," Beyoncé said as she put on her shoes.

Once she was done, she stood up and looked at herself in the mirror. She smiled as she turned around in a circle and admired herself because she thought she looked really nice, which she did for the record.

 She smiled as she turned around in a circle and admired herself because she thought she looked really nice, which she did for the record

She was excited. It was her 22nd birthday, and she was ready to have a good time and celebrate.

Her fiancé, Winston, was taking her out to celebrate at her favorite restaurant.

She checked herself in the mirror one more time before she exited their bedroom and walked down the hallway to the living room where he was.

"Well, how do I look?" she smiled happily as she did a little spin for him.

He looked her up and down before he furrowed his eyebrows in anger.

"Are you fucking with me right now?" he asked her as he stood up and angrily walked over to her.

Her smile instantly disappeared as he towered over her.

"What are you talking about?" she asked him as he looked up at her.

"Don't act like a fucking dumbass Beyoncé! You know exactly what I'm talking about! What the fuck are you wearing?! What is this?! You barely have on anything! This is a fucking bedazzled tablecloth! You're showing entirely too much skin! Your breasts, ass, and legs are just hanging out! This is ridiculous!" he yelled at her so hard that he was spitting on her.

She looked down at her hands as he berated her, wanting to cry.

"I was going to take you out to a dinner at a nice restaurant, not a fucking strip club! Why the fuck would you come out of there dressed like a hooker?! I don't even know why you'd even want show off anything! Look at you! Look at how much weight you've put on, all these fucking stretch marks! Are you trying to make me leave you?! What do you have to say for yourself?!" he screamed at her as she backed away from him.