Twelve

Friday, June 21, 2024
The Holy Grail Hotel Honolulu
Honolulu, Hawaii
11:45 am

"Oh wow," Beyoncé gasped lightly to herself as she and Jay entered the presidential suite of their hotel

"Where should we put these sir?" a member of the hotel staff asked him about their bags.

"In one of the bedrooms. Thanks," Jay told him as the employees went to put the bags away.

Beyoncé took it upon herself to explore the luxurious suite, which featured four large bedrooms and bathrooms, a full kitchen, hot tub, pool, bar, outdoor terrace space, fireplace, a private elevator, an in-room gym, and a sauna.

She was amazed by all the space and amenities within the suite and felt like a kid in the candy store as she walked around.

"Bey, where'd you go?" Jay called out from the suite's living room area.

"Right here," she said as she walked back in, noticing that his team had cleared out of the room.

She made her way over to him as he sat down on the couch. She straddled his lap as she sat on top of him.

"So what are we doing?" she asked as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I moved all my meetings to today to spend more time with you tomorrow and Sunday, but that means I gotta leave in a few," he told her as he rubbed up and down her thighs.

"Ok, I'll just hang out here until you get back. No problem," she nodded.

"If that's what you want, but I'm gonna have one of my assistants come back and take care of you. Just let her know whatever you want and she'll make it happen. You can go sightseeing, shopping, have lunch, whatever. Here take this with you," he told her before pulling out his wallet and taking out one of his multiple exclusive Black Cards.

"Yeah, right," Beyoncé chuckled in disbelief as she looked at the card.

"I'm serious. Here," Jay said.

"No, I'm not taking that," she told him.

"Come on ma. Take it," he repeated her.

"Jay, I'm not taking your credit card. I have my own money. I can take care of myself. I'm not asking you to do that," she replied.

"I know you can, and I know you're not asking. That's why I'm giving it to you. I just wanna do this for you," he told her.

"But I don't need you to. You already flew me out here on a private jet. This feels like too much just for me," she told him.

"Listen, go buy yourself some gifts from me. You work hard, and you deserve it. Have fun. Spend as much as you want. It's good," he told her as he handed her the card.

She looked at the card in his hand, still not wanting to take it.

"Bey, seriously, take it. It'll make me feel better to know you're out having a good time instead of stuck in this room," he said.