🦋Final Selection🦋

No Ones POV

Y/n was getting ready for the Final Selection. She was excited and nervous at the same time. She peaked through the door to find her adoptive sister looking at herself to see if she was ready.

"Kanao, are you ready?" Y/n asked, a gentle smile on her face. Kanao turned around to face the girl, and her eyes sparkled looking at her older adoptive sister.

Y/n has a gentle pink left eye while her right was a sweet gentle purple. Both her eyes lacking pupils. Her hair went to her ankles, her hair is black that fades into a purple, she put half of her hair in a ponytail so it was half up half down. Her butterfly clip was on her ponytail, it has pastel pink on the outline and in the middle is purple, so it holds a bit of both of her sisters colors in there.

She wasn't going to wear anything fancy, considering it might get ruined. She's wearing a plain pink haori that Kanao is also wearing, she is wearing white zori Sandals, once again, nothing fancy.

Kanao never really showed emotion, not even to Shinobu but when it comes to Y/n it's different. Kanao gave a very small smile.

"I'm ready." She said quietly. Y/n gave her a wide smile and grabbed Kanao's hand and dragged her outside.

"Bye Onee-Chan!" Y/n yelled to inside the house.

"Ara ara~ Goodbye Y/n!" Shinobu waved, smiling.

➳🅺🅾︎🅲🅷🅾︎➳

They walked through beautiful purple wisteria to get to there destination. After they walked up steps they where the first to arrive at the Final Selection. They stood by a pole and waited silently.

After a bit, more and more people started showing up and it was about to begin soon.

Tanjiro pov

I was arriving to the Final Selection and wisteria was everywhere

'Wisteria. It's all over the place. I thought it was out of season.' I thought walking up stairs. Once I reached the top i gasped a little.

There where many people here, I was looking around to study everyone when my eyes landed on two girls.

'Who are they?' I thought, looking at the long haired girl. They both had butterfly clips in there hair just different colors. The girl with multi colored eyes looked at me and once her eyes met mine she gave me a wide smile and waved.

"Moshi Moshi~" I heard her yell and wave. I gave her a smile and waved back. I started walking forward looking around.

'So many people.'

I look ahead to see two girls.

"Good evening. Tonight you've come to enter the Demon Slayer Corps Final Selection. Thank you all for being here." They both said in unison.

"Here on Mount Fujikasane there are several demons that were captured alive by Demon Slyer Swordsmen. They are kept here for this event." The girl with white hair said.

"The wisteria blossoms prevent them from leaving. They bloom on this mountain year round. And they cover everything from the base to halfway to the top." The girl with black hair said.

"But the wisteria ends here, so demons abound from this point on, and they're very hungry."

"In order to complete final selection, you must survive for seven days beyond the wisteria's protection."