🦋Something More Important Than Life🦋

➳🅺🅾︎🅲🅷🅾︎➳

The room kept spinning, Y/n hit her stomach on one of the dressers, making it cut her side. Tanjiro was on his knees in pain when she heard his bones crack. The room kept spinning as they were trying to dodge the claws.

Tanjiro grabbed onto one of the lights as he was able to grab Y/n's hand as the room spun sideways.

"Tanjiro-San!" Y/n shouted, as the claws came towards them, Tanjiro let go of the light, and he quickly grabbed her waist, as they hung from ledge of the door, sense they broke off.

"Curses! This is irritating. I need to consume some Marechi before it's too late." The demon said, Y/n grabbed onto the ledge and pulled herself up as Tanjiro swung himself onto the top. The room changed, making Tanjiro fall on his back and Y/n on her side.

'How are we going to defeat the demon if we can't even think.' Y/n thought, the two jumped out of the way from a claw attack.

"Hey, you! What's your name?" Tanjiro asked, the demon looked hesitant.

"It's Kyogai." The demon said, Tanjiro landed on his feet, along with Y/n, though they were on opposite sides of the room.

"Kyogai. Listen, I'm not giving you that child! I won't bend to you! It's futile!" Tanjiro shouted, putting his fist in a ball.

"I will get my hands on that boy and reclaim my rightful place among the Twelve Kizuki!" He said, his eye said Lower Moon Six. Y/n's eyes narrowed as he started hitting his drums over and over again. Papers flying everywhere as they were trying to desperately dodge the claws while trying to keep on there toes.

"Damn insects get out of my sight! Rapid drumming!" He shouted, as he quickly hit all the drums.

Y/n's eyes widened as the room continuously spun, the duo not even able to put there feet on the ground.

"Y/n-San! Be careful!" Tanjiro shouted, Y/n was bleeding on her side, arm, and leg and this was herder sense she couldn't even put her feet on the ground.

Tanjiro was able to get his feet on the ground as he was trying to dodge the five claws. As he went to step on the papers, he found a spot where there were no papers and stepped there. Making the demon stop. Tanjiro dodged all the papers, making him beat the claw drums. Y/n ended up landing on her back roughly in front of the demon as she coughed up blood.

'Damn it! I need to get up, but my body doesn't want to move.' Y/n thought, her katana landed right next to her. She went to grab it but the demon stepped on her wrist making it break. She bit her lip in pain, trying not to shout.

"Y/n-San!" He shouted, he was dodging the claws, not able to get to her. Though the attacks were weaker, they were getting even weaker by the second. Tanjiro took a deep breath and ran towards the demon and sliced off his neck.

"Kyogai, that Dmeon Blood art was incredible!" Tanjiro shouted, while cutting off his head. His head fell to the ground and Tanjiro went to take a deep breath but got a sharp pain in his ribs. He fell to his knees in pain. Y/n laid there, she didn't want to move, her whole body hurt.

She heard the demon and Tanjiro talk but everything was fuzzy. She started to doze off when Tanjiro ran up to her.

"Y/n-San? Are you okay?" Tanjiro asked, Y/n blinked a few times and sighed.