🦋Tsuzumi Mansion🦋

➳🅺🅾︎🅲🅷🅾︎➳

"Pease marry me! I'm gonna die alone!" He pleaded, holding Y/n's haori.

"Oh my." She said, Tanjiro looked at him. He felt furious and annoyed that he was as asking Y/n that.

The lady dragged him off of Y/n and stood in front of her.

"That's not how you treat a lady!" She shouted, slapping him across the face. She turned around and hugged Y/n.

"He won't leave me alone!" The lady shouted, hugging Y/n. Y/n was laughing slightly as she pat the girls head.

"No need to worry! It's okay." She smiled, the girl looked at Y/n's eyes. She felt more relaxed and comfortable. She nodded and hid behind Y/n. While Tanjiro was grabbing him by his haori.

"Why are you making a scene in the middle of the road? They are both clearly not interested in you! Also, your stressing your sparrow out!" Tanjiro shouted, clearly annoyed.

"Wait, those uniforms." He said, looking at Tanjiro and Y/n.

"Aren't you that boy from Final Selection and that pretty butterfly lady?" He asked, Tanjiro cut off Y/n.

"Don't go pretending like we know each other, cause we don't, Kay?!" Tanjiro yelled, Y/n was watching amused. She liked this side of Tanjiro, and found it quite funny.

"Huh!? But we have met! Don't you remember!? Don't get angry at me when you're the one with the terrible memory!" He shouted, Y/n sighed.

"Oh my, let me know when you two are done." Y/n smiled, putting her finger tips together. The two looked at her as Tanjiro let the boy go. Y/n turned around and smiled.

"Are you alright?" Y/n asked, she smiled and nodded.

"Do you need help with anything else?" Y/n asked, she shook her head and bowed.

"No, thank you." Her soft voice made Y/n smile wider.

"Hang on! Don't you interfere! That girl was-" He kept shouting, Y/n glanced at Tanjiro and he nodded. Tanjiro was pulling him away as Y/n watched the girl walk away and waved. Y/n walked back at the two, as they were yelling.

"Tanjiro-San?" Y/n asked, but they were to busy yelling.

"Tanjiro-San!?" Y/n asked, louder.

"Tanjiro-San!!" Y/n shouted, the two went quiet and looked at her. She smiled and laughed.

"Let's calm down and stop the yelling. I'm Y/n Kocho." She smiled, she bent down to his level. She grabbed his hand and smiled.

"Who are you?" She asked, his eyes grew hearts.

"My name Zenitsu Agatsuma." He smiled, Y/n smiled as Tanjiro looked at Y/n.

She was so kind, even when he wasn't.

"I'm Tanjiro Kamado." Tanjiro said, standing next to the sitting Y/n.

➳🅺🅾︎🅲🅷🅾︎➳

The three were walking, now that Zenitsu was all calmed down.