🦋Mount Natagumo🦋

➳🅺🅾︎🅲🅷🅾︎➳

The sun started to rise as Nezuko crawled out of her box.

"Hi, Nezuko. How are you today?" Zenitsu giggled while he twiddled his index fingers. Nezuko stared at him confused as he went closer to her. She soon took off running with him following her.

"Where are you going, Nezuko? Wait for me!" He giggled, he cornered her but Tanjiro got in front of him with his arms extended.

"Zenitsu, stop following her already!" Tanjiro said, a slight grumpy face.

"Tanjiro!" He giggled, grabbing into Tanjiros hands as he started to scream.

"Let's be best friends, Tanjiro!" Zenitsu said, as he started to chase Nezuko and Tanjiro in a little room.

"Zenitsu, why are you following us around like this? Stop it!" Tanjiro shouted, within a minute the door slammed open to reveal an annoyed and not so happy Y/n.

"Oh my, you guys are very loud. Would you please keep it down!?" She shouted, making the three freeze.

"Uh...sorry Y/n-San, Zenitsu was following us around." Tanjiro smiled, as Y/n slammed the door closed and sighed frustrated. She made her way outside to see Inosuke sitting down. She sat next to him as they sat in comfortable silence when Inosukes stomach rumbled.

"Man, I'm hungry." He mumbled as Y/n gave a small smile.

"Pardon me, good sir." The old woman said as she started to talk to Inosuke. Y/n got up and went further into the garden. She sat down and looked at the sun set.

She couldn't wait to go back to the Estate where she could finally see her sister again. She missed helping her with all of the patients and missed the comfortable silence with her older brother figure. Though Shinobu was irritated that she decided to hang around the loner, she still thought it was quite cute the bond they created but would never say it.

She missed everything, especially the other Hashira's. She had some kind of bond with all of them, wether is was good friends to some sort of older sibling figure. Mitsuri adores Y/n and Obanai secretly does as well, Sanemi would never admit it but he loves Y/n as a younger sister sense the first time he met her. Uzui thought she was very flamboyant and is very fond of her, Rengoku thinks of her as a younger sister. Gyomei and Muichiro are like good friends to her. She deeply loves each and every one of them.

Y/n's thoughts got interrupted by a loud yelling coming from inside when she went in there she found Inosuke chasing Tanjiro and Zenitsu chasing after Inosuke while Nezuko stood in the side lines.

"Oh my, these three are gonna be the death of me." Y/n mumbled as Nezuko went over to Y/n and hugged her tightly.

➳🅺🅾︎🅲🅷🅾︎➳

"Inosuke-San! I found out a trick!" Y/n smiled, lucky for her, his mask was off and the other three watched what the girl was doing.

"What?" He asked, giving a confused look as Y/n gave a wide smile. Y/n reached out her hand and pretend to take his nose by putting her thumb between her index and middle finger.

"Oh my! Inosuke-San look I have your nose!" Y/n smiled as Inosuke stared at his 'nose' and gave her a worried look.

"How did you do that! Put it back!" He started to freak out as Zenitsu was laughing and Tanjiro stared at them.