🦋Swordsman Accompanying a Demon🦋

🦋No Ones POV🦋

Y/n was getting ready for her first assignment. This time, she was dressing in the Demon Slayer Corps uniform and everything.

Y/n slipped on her Demon Slayer Corps Uniform that is a dark purple tinted straight lined black jacket, with silver buttons. Along with matching colored tabi socks and hakama pants, tucked into a half and half black and white colored kyahan around her lower legs, with white ribbons. Over her uniform she wears her haori.

Her haori is half and half. One side is extra material that previously belonged to her older sister, Kanae. The left side of the haori is a white butterfly wing pattern that fades into a pale turquoise then a pink color on the sleeves and hem which are cuffed with black and white dotted trim.

The right side is material she picked out herself. The right side of the haori is a black butterfly wing pattern that fades into a dark blue then a purple color on the sleeves and hem which are also cuffed with black and white dotted trim.

A/n:

Haori↑

Haori

She is wearing white zori sandals with purple straps for footwear, with a hidden blade in her left heel.

She wears her hair in two low ponytails with her butterfly accessory in her hair and her extra one on her other hair tie. She also has arched, ear length bangs on either side of her face, like Kanae's hair.

"Are you ready Y/n?" Shinobu asked, peaking her head through the door. Y/n turned around and smiled.

"Yes I am! How do I look?" Y/n asked, looking at her older sister. Shinobu's purple eyes sparkled and her smile widened.

"Very good, now let's go!" Y/n grabbed her sword case, that was pink that faded into purple with flowers and butterflies all over it. Her handle is a turquoise and the cord wrap is pink. She has a purple and pink butterfly hilt. She gently placed it on the side of her hip and headed out.

Kanao was waiting at the door and Y/n ran up to her.

"Good bye Kanao, I'll see you later!" Y/n beamed, while smiling. Kanao stared for a moment then quickly hugged the girl. Y/n stood quite surprised but hugged back.

"Kanao, it's just an assignment, don't worry." Y/n explained, patting the top of her head. Shinobu soon came out with a small pouch.

"What am I supposed to put that Onee-Chan?" Y/n asked, turning to face her.

"I put a pocket in your haori for this, it has poison in it, bandages, ointment, and extra stuff that you may need. Be careful!" Shinobu said, and Y/n grabbed the stuff and placed it inside on the side of the pocket in the haori.