🦋Muzan Kibutsuji🦋

No ones POV

"Ara ara~ what just happened?" Y/n asked, looking at Tanjiro. His eyes where wide that held confusion in them.

Nezuko ran towards the demons and tried to kick him but she made a huge whole in the ground.

"Nezuko! No, don't chase him! Get back here! Come to me." Tanjiro yelled, worried. Nezuko turned towards Tanjiro but stood there.

"Come on Nezuko." Y/n smiled, putting her finger tips together. Nezuko started running towards them but goo appeared in front of her.

"No Nezuko!" Tanjiro yelled, the demon popped out and tried to grab her but Nezuko did a front flip over him and landed perfectly. She came up to them and looked at them.

"Ara ara~ that did give me a scare. Good job Nezuko!" Y/n smiled, her dull eyes stared into Nezuko's pink ones.

"Tanjiro-San, I know what your thinking. Stay up here with Nezuko but be careful, I have something else to do!" Tanjiro was about to argue and goo surrounded her feet as she unleashed her sword.

"Tanjiro-San im not as week as you think I am." Y/n said jumping back.

"I'm going underground watch out and be careful." Y/n said, still smiling. He nodded and Y/n stepped into the goo as she sunk. Once she was in there she started to sink more.

'A swamp. And clothes of those poor girls' Y/n thought, her smile again dropping, but she put it right back on.

The two demons where now circling her and she was watching closely. She gripped her sword tighter and smiled.

Total Concentration

Flower Breathing!

Sixth Form!

Whirling Peach!

And with a swing they where gone and there body's slowly started to turn to ash. Y/n saw a piece of clothing from the demon she might need so she grabbed it and put it in her haori pocket.

She started swimming to the top as fast as she could because she started losing her breath, and quick.

➳🅺🅾︎🅲🅷🅾︎➳

Tanjiro and Nezuko where trying to fight the other one, dodging and swinging attacks. The demon finally scratched her forehead and she almost lost balance as she held her forehead. He was about to hit her head when Tanjiro came in and cut his arm off.

"Hands off my sister!" He yelled, cutting off his other hand. The demon fell to the ground and the two stared at him. Tanjiro looked at Nezuko slightly.

"Nezuko? Can you go look by the swamp to see if you can spot Y/n-San?" Nezuko nodded and ran over to the goo and reached her hand in but nothing. Her pink orbs held worry in them. Nezuko ran back to Tanjiro and stared tugging on his haori.

"Not right now Nezuko. Can you give me a second?" Tanjiro whispered, staring into the demons eyes. Nezuko turned back to the goo and saw something slowly come out of it.

She ran over and helped the butterfly girl out of the goo. Once Y/n got out she dusted herself off and caught her breath, she then looked at Nezuko.

"Oh Nezuko your forehead. I have some ointment let me look." Y/n said, taking out the pouch Shinobu gave her and she found it while Tanjiro was talking to the demon.

Y/n carefully placed the ointment on Nezukos forehead and put it away. Y/n then smiled and Nezuko hugged her.

"Your welcome!" Y/n smiled, patting her head.