🦋The Smell of Enchanting Blood🦋

He guys! I wanted to let you guys know that
Ara ara means "Oh My". If you guys wanted to know why I put that in so much. Like

"Ara ara (oh my) you have dirt on your face"

I just wanted to let you guys know. I hope your liking my book so far!

No ones POV

"Stop no!" Tanjiro shouted, wrapping his blue cloth around his hand and tackling the guy to the ground and shoving it in his mouth.

The lady that got bit was screaming for her husband.

"Listen! You need to worry about yourself, Ma'am! Cover that wound, and apply as much pressure as you can!" Tanjiro shouted to the woman who was crying for her husband.

Y/n took out her ointment and put out her hand. The lady gave her hand to her and Y/n gently applied the ointment.

"Muzan Kibutsuji! No matter where you go, I promise you won't escape me!" Tanjiro yelled, still holding down the demon. Once Y/n was finished she had become ferrous.

"Muzan, I hate you from the bottom of my heart! I will make you suffer! I will make you pay for what you did to my Nee-Chan! I promise myself that I will end you off it's the last thing I ever do, damn it!" Y/n shouted, her smile dropping.

"You can run as far as you want! We will follow you to the ends of hell, and our blade will be that last thing you see! We'll never forgive you for what you've done!" Tanjiro and Y/n yelled in union.

The police officers suddenly came over and Y/n ran in front of Tanjiro. So the police didn't touch him.

"Let us through miss." One said. Y/n smiled and put her finger tips together.

"Ara~ I'm afraid I can't do that." Y/n smiled, and the police touched her shoulder to move her and Y/n's eyes went dark.

"Ara Ara~ did you just touch a lady without any permission? This is why you don't get respect. Am I right?" Y/n sarcastically smiled, the officer became offended and annoyed and was about to push her before flowers filled the air.

"Scent of illusory blood. Visual dream." A lady said, it had blocked everyone out beside Tanjiro, Y/n, and the demon.

The two kept there guard up as Y/n unleashed her sword.

A woman approached them that seemed to be troublesome.

"I beg your pardon but you said, "person." Even though this particular person is now a demon, and now you're trying to save him. So if you don't mind I'd like to lend you a hand." The woman said, healing her wound. She had light purple eyes with a flower kimono and the guy next to her had purple eyes and minty green hair that faded into black.

"Why would you- your scent I know what you are." Tanjiro said, and Y/n looked at them.

"You do. I'm a demon but I'm also a doctor. I want to help, and I want to destroy Kibutsuji as well." The lady said, the two slayers looked at her confused and shocked.

➳🅺🅾︎🅲🅷🅾︎➳

Muzan stuck his finger into a strangers head and the stranger turned into ash. Muzan stood up and snapped his fingers. In a moment two demons bowed at his command.

"There's two Demon Slayers. The boy wears hanaduda earrings I want you to bring me his head. The girl, she wears a pink and purple butterfly accessory in her hair and has black hair that fades into purple. I want you to bring her to me. Alive. Got that?" Muzan said, his red eyes piercing through the demons souls.