🦋The House With the Wisteira Family Crest🦋

➳🅺🅾︎🅲🅷🅾︎➳

"Oh my, if you insist." Y/n smiled, the boar started to cackle and ran towards her.

"No, Y/n-San! It's against the Demon Slayer Corps rules!" Tanjiro shouted, Y/n started to mentally curse in her head.

As he was about to hit her with his Katanas, Y/n dropped slightly, swinging her feet at his, making him fall on his back again.

"You must understand why Zenitsu-San didn't draw his sword. You are a Demon Slayer, correct? It's against the Demon Slayer Corps to fight one another. I did make the mistake and agreed to fight you. Though, you were beating Zenitsu-San none stop, was that fun? You sure are very immature." Y/n explained, standing up. He started to cough then he started to laugh again.

"So that's how you feel. I didn't realize. In that case, let's fight bare handed." He said, lifting his head up to look at the girl.

Giyuu in fact did indeed did teach her hand to hand combat. Shinobu didn't know it that well, so Giyuu taught her. It was easier as well sense she is, almost as flexible as Mitsuri. They did start training for a while but Y/n decided she didn't want to learn Love Breathing, so she just kept up on her flexibility.

"You really don't know how to listen. Do you?" Y/n asked, giving a closed eye smile.

"Stop!" Tanjiro shouted but he didn't listen and kept running towards Y/n. Tanjiro got in the way and he ended up trying to fight Tanjiro. He tried to kick him but Tanjiro leaned back, able to dodge the kick.

As the two kept trying to fight each other, Y/n new Tanjiro would win either way, so she ran over to Zenitsu and took a look at his face.

"Oh Zenitsu-San, are you alright?" Y/n asked, taking a rag from Shoichi and cleaning to blood off of his face.

"What did you think of that move? Pretty damn amazing, don't you think?" He asked, Tanjiro's face was into the ground, his nose bleeding.

"Let me demonstrate what else I'm capable of." He said, Y/n got up and helped up Tanjiro. He did a back bend and grabbed his ankles and was able to put his head between his ankles.

"Stop it! What are you doing? Preforming a stunt like that in your condition won't be good for you!" Tanjiro shouted, Y/n stood next to him.

"So? What do I care?" He shouted, as he started to run towards the two.

"Nothing can take away from this moment the pleasure I feel!" He shouted, about to take swing at Tanjiro but Y/n kicked his stomach that made him go flying.

"Oh my, looks like i kicked a little to hard." Y/n said, hovering her hand over her mouth, her eyes a little widened. Tanjiro looked at her slightly surprised as well but he quickly got up and laughed. He went to hit Tanjiro but he grabbed his shoulders.

"Calm down! Do you hear?" He shouted, hitting his head against the boars.

"Ah! That sound! Did both of your skulls get fractured?" Zenitsu shouted, holding his own head.

The guy stepped back a little and his mask fell to the ground. Everyone looked at him and Y/n's eyes went into a a widened state as she smiled slightly.