A new Spark?-Chapter 52

Just to make it easier, CaptainSparklez is now being called "Sparklez". Hope that helps between the two Jordans :P Now for Sparklez, it will say "Sparklez's POV" instead of Jordan's POV (that's Hybrid Jordan) Hope this helps, so it's not so confusing
---------------------------------------------
SONJA'S POV-
"What do you mean, we've never met?" I asked Sparklez.
"I mean that I've never seen anyone like you before." Sparklez snapped.
"Sorry, jeez! I'm just so in awe. So, where did you come from?" I looked at his glasses again, making sure I wasn't just seeing things. I wasn't, they really were green.
"All I know is that I'm not from here. Where I come from, the sky is always purple. Why, where am I now?" 'Sparklez' said.
"All I know is that place isn't here." I giggled a bit, "I've never heard of a place like that in my life!"
"Well. Looks like I may be stuck here for a while," he said, "but you may call me Spark."
"Spark. I- I have someone for you to meet," I said, reminding myself of my Sparklez memory. I mean, they look completely alike! Spark has the same black hair, light blue eyes, and same style of clothes as Sparklez has. All are same except the sunglasses, and Spark doesn't seem to be the nicest.
"Let me take you into town. You'll like it here, everyone is nice and it's an ideal place to stay before you make a home," I mentioned to Spark.
"That would be nice," Spark smiled.
"I don't think I ever introduced myself either. I'm-"
"Sonja?" Spark cut me off.
"Uh, yea. How did you know?" I said in awe.
"Oh, just a lucky guess," Spark giggled. He smiled. "Now can I see the town?"
"Yea, let me take you," I giggled.
-
By the time I was finished showing Spark an almost complete walkthrough of the town, something popped up in the chat.
Sonja? Are you up to anything?
It was sent by Sparklez. So, I answered back, except it was in a private message.
Umm I need to show you something. Or, more like someone.
He answered back with, ok.
I met him by the Priest's house.
"This better not be a joke," he said, before he came over to me.
"It's not. I promise," I smiled. I then told him a bit about Spark, then called him to come in.
Spark came in through the arch, and stood right next to us.
"Who is THAT?" Sparklez cried.
"Sparklez, meet Spark," I smiled.
"Is this a joke? Is that actually what Ianite warned us about?" Sparklez said, with a stutter between words.
"What were you warned about?" I asked, staring at Sparklez with wide eyes.
"Meet at my house at sundown. See you there," Sparklez said. He ran off before I could say anything.
"What was that?" Spark tilted his head sideways.
"I don't know what's up with him," I looked back. Sparklez was too far away too see anymore.
A message popped up in the chat. It was a private message sent by one of the Hybrids.
Hey guys? We need to speak about something. Only the ones who receive this message are able to show up. Meet at the library in Tucker's house.
I messaged back.
Sure. Be there soon.
What if this interferes with my meeting with Sparklez at sundown? I hope he got the message too so he'll know why I'm not showing.
Anyways, I grab my sword and diamond helmet, then head out.
The journey to Tucker's house wasn't that long, so I was the first one to show up.
"Hi. So, I'm guessing you got the message too?" Tucker came through the arch that lead into the room.
"Yea," I looked at him. "Do you know what it's about?"
"Yes, I believe it's about the world Spark is from. Sparklez told us about the dimension Spark is from. That's what we're discussing," Tucker stared at me.
"Do you know anything else about Spark?" I asked Tucker.
"Not really. That's all that Sparklez told me," he replied.
"How did he even receive that information?" I asked Tucker.
He looked at me with wide eyes, and tilted his head to the left.
"Well, you think they're the same person. So, Sparklez probably knows already. Hey, there may even be duplicates of us," Tucker joked.
"Yea," I said, "there may be."