Into Darkness-Chapter 12

JORDAN'S POV

I woke up, leaning against the wall in a dark room. I couldn't barely see, even after my eyes had adjusted to the light. It was warm though. I tried to stand up, but I was chained to the wall, unable to have much capability to move around. I just sat there, waiting for someone to find me.

I heard a knock on the door.

Two men with ski masks on came ok into the room and put a bag over my head. I could no longer see.

They unchained me from the wall, but my wrists were still tied together.

They started to pull me out of the room.

What was I wanted for? Will help come soon? ;_;

TUCKER'S POV

"Looks like there's some parkour over there." I said. "Maybe we could get over that way?"

"We need a safe way for you guys. I'm going to carry Ianite." Mianite added.

"Safest way possible." He said.

Boom. IDEA!

"Can you carry us over?" I asked him, hoping he'd say yes.

"That's actually not a bad idea!" He said, smiling.

"One at a time." He ensured. "Who wants to go first?"

"ME ME ME!!" I shouted, excitingly.

"Alright, Tucker."

He walked over to me, and told me to hop onto his back. So I did, and he grasped my arms tightly.

"Ready?" He asked me.

"READY!!" I said, laughing.

He lifted off, flying over the lava. This was SOO cool! I've never flown before! There was a small ledge, leading into the temple. Mianite dropped me off there.

"Stay here." He told me.

I sat there, while he brought over the rest. Then we heard a scream.

"STOP!" It sounded kinda like Jordan.