Fyre-Chapter 55

SONJA'S POV
It was early Saturday morning and I almost forgot what Ianite told me to do. I sat on my bed and called his name for the first time in a while.
"Mianite? I need your help. Our world will soon become crisis. Please. Help us."
I ended off, and waited for any kind of a response. It felt like ten minutes before I got any kind of response.
"Sonja?" The voice said.
In front of me appeared Ianite, wearing a light blue dress, with dark purple shorts at her waist. I've never seen her wear something of that style, but I don't judge. I like it.
"Did you see him yet?" She asked.
"No. It's been about ten or fifteen minutes since I called," I scrunched my eyes.
"I wonder what makes him so busy that he can't show up to you," Ianite slumped. "I may ask the Wizards to teleport me to him."
"Alright, because if we can't find him, we can't close the portal. Dianite for sure won't do it," I smirk.
"I don't even want to try him," Ianite rolls her eyes. "Never, even if it was to save his own world, would he help us. That's just how he is."
"Not suprised," I look up.
"Okay. When you get the chance, ask the Wizards for help," Ianite said.
"I will. I promise you I will," I looked her straight in the eyes, as she did to me.
"I have to go now. Remember, this world is in your hands at this moment. I trust you to do as I ask," Ianite says, before a spark of purple light is all I see left of her.
-
I open the door to a loud knocking. Sparklez rushed in, and ran around my house.
"IS SHE OKAY?" He screamed. "She was JUST here!"
"Who?" I ask stupidly.
"My lady! She told me she needed to speak to you! The necklace she gave me became yellow (hurt) and I wanted to make sure she was okay," he says, with a worried look.
"She's okay. She just teleported away, and her power probably got used up. Trust me, I did nothing to her," I look at him.
"Why does she trust you? I mean, you're not even following her. I know it's probably the fact that Mianite and Ianite are good with each other, but still," Sparklez half-glares.
"I don't know why she trusts me. I mean, she trusts me more than Tucker, and MUCH more than Tom. You? You're probably still her pet," I laugh.
"Not funny," Sparklez tries to say without cracking a smile. He pulls it off pretty well.
"Well, I need to go speak to the Wizards for something Ianite asked me to do. I'll talk to you later, Spark plug."
"I'm not Spark!" Sparklez laughs.
-
By the time I'm at the huge FyreUK building, Waglington notices me standing in front of the castle. I don't see him until he is directly in front of my face.
"Hi Sonja!" He shouts.
I jump a bit.
"Hey Wag!" I smile.
"What do you need?" Wag asked.
"About Spark..." I start, "Ianite told me that a strong force of power can close the rift he came through. We need you to find Mianite to do so."
"Did you already ask him?" Wag asked.
"Yes," I answer, "I got no response.
"Okay, I can see if I can find him," Wag smiled.
"Thank you," I say.
"Not a problem!"
Wag bolts from the front of the castle, inside the massive structure. Within a few seconds, he's back in front of me holding a book. He begins flipping through the pages.
"We got a build request," he laughed, "and it looks like Tom is a little- salty."
"Ahhh that has to be good," I say with a smirk.
Wonder who requested that.
Probably Sparklez. I want to see how this build is requested to look like...
"Well, thanks for your time," I say, turning around slowly.
"No problem! It's both our worlds, isn't it?" He said.
"Yes it is," I say, walking off. "Yes it is."
Running back to my house, I heard yelling and then silence. I wonder what's going on..