Gift-Chapter 30

JORDAN'S POV

I sat up, looking at her. She looked back at me.

"Hi." I greeted her.

"Hello Jordan." She said, returning the greeting.

"What are you going here?" I asked her, still confused.

"I came out of fear. Furia said she may kill me if it comes to that. I didn't believe she could do that, since a mortal can't kill a God. Dianite ordered her to punish me harshly. I need to get out of here before she does. Please help, Jordan." She was panicking.

"Is it hot there?" I asked curiously.

"Yes." She replied back.

Was she in the nether?

"Can you teleport by chance?" I asked her.

"No. I tried multiple times. No luck. I dorm have enough power to do it. Without all of it, when I use some it takes a very long time to regenerate back." She explained to me.

"Where's Mianite?" I asked her. He disappeared just like she did.

"I'm not sure. He's not here. But the three girls are. I saw them pass by my cell. Also to make it worse, it's immune to magic. So if Mianite is forced to come here, he can't get our either. I need help quickly."

"I will come as fast as I can. We will find you and save you." I assured her.

"Thank you, Hero. I have faith in you. I must go now. Good luck Jordan."

"You too, Ianite."

Then she disappeared.

Is she in the Nether? She said it was warm. That could mean so. I decided I would tell the others in the morning. I needed rest.

•Sleep is love, sleep is life.•

I shut my eyes, but couldn't fall asleep.

I kept thinking about a bunch of stuff. Ianite mainly.

I thought about ways to track her.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed a glowing light. It was shimmering a purple color. It was coming from the floor. I sat up and leaned over to look at what was causing the glow. I was surprised to notice a gold string with an ender eye attached to it. I reached over a grabbed it. I examined the ender eye. I flipped it over, and on the back of the eye there was handwriting. It read: Ianite

Was this hers? Was it left for me, or did she accidentally drop it? Wait. If she was a mirage, she can't drop stuff, right?

Or was that not a mirage.

I was startled by Tucker walking in. I grasp the necklace in my hand, and hid it under the covers of my bed.

"Everything alright in here?" He asked me.

"Yeah. Why?" I answered back.

"I don't know. I just heard talking coming from here." Ok. He had me there. "Come on. You can tell me Jordan."

I sighed. "Fine. But you can't tell anyone else. I'm not sure if I'm even suppose to tell anyone at all." I got a bit worried.

"You can trust me." He had a serious face. Maybe I could trust him.

"Alright. So Ianite came here. She told me about where she was, and that she needs help. But after she left, I found this." I pulled out the necklace and let Tucker hold it.

"Flip it over." I said.

He flipped over the eye, and saw the writing.

"Ianite." He read aloud.

"It was confusing, because mirages can't drop items, right?" I asked him.

"I wouldn't think so." He looked at it a bit more, then handed it back to me.

"Welp. Now this mystery is going to bother me. We need this solved." Tucker chanted.
I looked down at the necklace. It interested me. I didn't want to loose it, so I clipper it around my neck. I hid it under my clothes, I didn't want it to be seen.
"Anyways. Good night." Tucker said, leaving the room.

"Night!" I said back. He was gone.
I crawled under the covers of my bed and fell to sleep, with the light from the ender eye glowing.