Gone-Chapter 10

SONJA'S POV

Jordan flailed around, trying to get Dianite to let go of him, but he wouldn't.

"LET GO OF ME!" Jordan yelled.

"Not until my wither dies. Looks like he'll be alive for a while, since all the others are too SCARED to show!" He evilly laughed, and flew off with Jordan.

Tom and I went back down, into the grass.

"Dianite just took Jordan!!" I was still struck by what had just happened.

"Where is he taking him!?" Tom asked me.

"How am I suppose to know? I saw just what you did!" I said to him.

"Well. Yeah but. Nevermind." He was unsure of what to say.

We peaked our heads up again, to see Tucker, walking around with Ianite.

I grabbed Tom's hand, and we ran over to them. Before I could say anything, Tucker spoke the first words.

"Did you SEE that!?" Tucker said, still confused.

"Yeah! Where'd Dianite take him?" I asked, hoping for a logical answer.

"Maybe to the Nether." Ianite spoke. "Seems like someplace he'd go to."

She shrugged, then her face went pale. "Wait. Where's Mianite now!?" She shrieked.

"I think he flew off for a small break." Tom suggested.

"Well, we need him to find Jordan. We can't do this alone. Where do you think he could be, Ianite?" Tucker asked her.

"Not 100% sure where, maybe at his temple? That's just a first guess."

"Ok." I said. "I guess we're going there first!"

I started running towards it, with the others following me. Over hills, and around lakes, we ran. In the distance, was the Mianite temple, with Mianite sitting on the stairs, which is where he thought he would be.