Meeting a Wizard-Chapter 62

?'s POV
Is that civilization? It looks like a big city. Running rampant with chickens, people must live here currently. It's been days, weeks, months without finding another life form. In running out of melons, and I need food to keep going. Maybe the people who live here are kind and won't mind if I stay here for a night of two, and hopefully they don't mind my second part. My hybrid part. I- I- I have to make sure that I can control myself, because if I can't, things could go south.

LYCANITE'S POV
"Tom? We need a doctor that we can trust. Can you please lead us to one?" I asked.
"I know just the man!" Tom smiled. "His name is Declan. He should be able to take care of your outmost needs."
"I hope so," Rowan huffed.
"Take us!" Andrew said, jumping up a bit.
"Follow me," Tom turned, and began walking.
Ianite was getting lighter.
"I can lift her myself," I told Rowan.
She lifted her over to me, and made sure I didn't need any help.
"Why has she became so weightless?" Rowan asked, perking her head up.
"I.. I don't know," I stuttered. Maybe it was for the best not for us to know...
After about 10 minutes of walking, we came to what kind of looked like a town center. It was built in the inside of a mountain. It looked like the corner of a castle. There was a giant wall, and there were pillars that were made of stone brick. The floor was made of stone bricks, and there was also a big hole in the wall that lead to a giant farm with a nether portal placed in the center. That didn't look right.. Anyways, we came back to the ring, and Tom showed us a bit more. Around the stone ring was an enchantment table placed on the side that was when you walked in, you looked right, and you saw it.
Anyways, Tom took us into a stone house (I think I'm sensing a pattern..), through a hallway, and into a large room. There were bookshelves all across the room. There were two spruce tables in the room.
"Where is Declan?" Andrew asked.
Tom didn't respond. He grabbed a headset from off the table near us. He turned a few knobs on it, and began to talk.
"Wag, you there? Okay, I need you. Some roamers came into town, and they need medical attention. Alright, thanks." He flipped another knob on the headset, and instead of putting it back on the table, he wore it as a necklace.
"Waglington is coming here to help you guys.
Just as Tom said that, Wag appeared behind Tom.
He tapped on his shoulder, and Tom nearly had a heart attack. Tom screamed for a second, and fell toward, catching himself right before he fell.
"Waglington! Don't do that ever again!" He shouted.
We all just laughed, including Wag.
Tom brushed himself off, then walked over to Andrew, and stood next to him.
"Welcome, newcomers to the Realm of Mianite! How did you all end up here?" Wag asked, beginning to hover.
"Are you a wizard?" I shudder.
"Yes, yes I am," he replied, pulling out a red stick.
"Awesome!" Andrew shouted, running to stand right in front of Wag. "Can you show us some cool magic stuff?"
"How about in a little bit?" Wag smiled.
"Okay," Andrew said, and came back next to me.
"Well first off, I'm Andrew," Andrew said. "This is Rowan," he said, pointing to her, "and this is Lycanite," and he pointed at me.
"Um," Rowan started. "We're actually from different places, well. Andrew and I are from the same place."
"We're from an End village, actually," Andrew said.
"And what about you, Lycanite?" Wag asked.
"I-I-I am from the End," I said.
"So you knew Ianite before today?" Rowan asked.
"Actually, when I lived in the End, Ianite wasn't actually someone you saw everyday you were there. The Dragon was there all of everyday, and I thought I saw Ianite several times, but when I told people they just said I was crazy."
"Wait, Ianite!?" Wag shouted.
"Yes! She's right-" I looked down, and stopped.
She wasn't there.
"Lycanite! You had her!" Rowan shouted.
"You SAW me walk in here with her in my arms!" I panicked.
We all just stood still, not moving.
What happened to her?